Reviews for I'll Always Be Right There
Evieee chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Oh my... well... as much as I hate to admit it... but this story made me cry. And not because it was bad. It was far from bad. More like amazing. Keep writing.

X x Princess Aeris x X
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
) this was very sweet, it had hope in the story. death isnt the end..
ObviousMan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Wow. Just, wow. There's nothing more I can say, so I won't even try for fear of ruining it. I'm absolutely speechless. Wow.

┬┐ObviousMan?
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hey I've set up a C2 communtiy dedicated to Aeris/Aerith and I was wondering if i could put your fic in it.

Please e-mail me with your answer. Thank You! _
sun.ming chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was so beautiful! It was very, very well written, I really, really liked it! It was a very touching scene with Cloud and Aerith, so sad and beautiful at the same time! Keep on writing, you have a lot of talent, don't let it go to waste! Hehe... (_)
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
cool fic!
Ludi Ling chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was a beautiful little one-shot. I've always been an avid Cloud/Aerith fan, and I truly believe that she never really left him. Reading this just makes me wish that they'd really done that extended ending of the game with her returning. I wonder if that'll be touched upon in Advent Children?

Lovely descriptions and you have a strong storytelling voice. I'd love to see a sequel, or more Cloud/Aeris stories. :)
Abusive Pen chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
So yeah its good really good are u gonna write more, is it just the ending or its just a piece of a story well byes!
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
it's cute, i really enjoyed it...
happy candle chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
::grabs tissue::,::sniff::that was the sweetest story i ever heared,::cries:: keep writting! o_o
Fiddlesticks chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
*wipes away a tear* That was so beautiful! And you did a really awesome job of keeping Cloud, Aerith, Nanaki, and Barret in character. I loved it!
red13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
AW! :)

that was beautiful!

With little resemblemnces to E.t.!
Mimi Blossoms Aeris 15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This is so sad and so touching. I love it. I'm impressed that this is your first fic, you really captured the characters so well. I love how you wrote Nanaki & of course... Cloud. Write more fics like this. keep it up!
White Illusion chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I love it! It was one of the best stories I've read. Please write more.
awwww chapter 1 . 6/3/2003