Reviews for Slave Holder
JJ chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Please fix your spelling and grammar. Although I want to continue this story, I think that I should go look for another one that will really make me read smoothly without making me think too hard when I read a word.

These are some of the words that you should change:
Pins (I thought you're talking about hairpin or plain pins, but after a further reading, you meant 'pens'- as in, those that a farmer or herder use to trap animals.)
Sun (The sentence was okay. I get it, really. But you meant 'son'- as in, a boy child, not the big, yellow star.)

I found the story interesting, but I am going to continue it. Please abide with my advice. It will going to help you garner a better reviews.
Lizzy-Fan201488 chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
Sweet ending
Pinky T chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Love love love it good job
Guest chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
But u forgot about 2 others...Lord Fluffy & Rin...wat 'bout their happy ending..o well
***LUV_ANGEL***
(PEACE OUT)
inukag4ever chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Not to complain but are sango amd rin gonna be set free as well. If not then it makes this fanfic seem as though the takahashi family favors kagome and inuyasha's relationship over sango/miroku's & rin/sesshomaru's. Other then that fanfic is good so far im on chapter 10 so what i said might change depending on what i read
iCyou chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Grammar. Please.
Angel'sDemonicLover chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
you never finish the shard thing
Hero Dean chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! you could tell us how many kids she has
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
L impersinator! I'll tell Kira that you're the real L, and then he'!ll get you! Lawliet: Are you sure you aren't Kira? Me: I don't even live in Japan! *realizes it's L* YOU'RE ALIVE! I KNEW KIRA COULDN'T FORCE REM TO KILL YOU!*hugs L and continues on with the story*
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
*Gives Miroku a Sango plushy, and Inuyasha a Kagome one* there, now they can all be friends.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
omg i love ur writing please write more
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Oh my gosh! FLUFFY! *hugs sesshomaru* Sesshomaru: get her off me!
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
*high fives author* I knew I wasn't the only delusional one! Do the voices talk to you too?
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screams* L without shugar! *stuffs authors face with shugar* that should do it. *realizes the author hasn't turned into L* Nooooooooooooooooooo! THE CHOCOLATE COMMERCIALS LIED TO ME! *sobs in corner* I knew the amazing L wouldn't write about Inuyasha.
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
What are you talking about? Everyone knows fanfiction authors don't have lives.