Reviews for Back in 1994
teambonbon972 chapter 4 . 9/28
Beautiful chapter. I love when Damon is so care .
I wish Bonnie will feel good in a couple of chapter with help of Damon.
Xo
I love it chapter 1 . 9/25
I am so excited, I love Bamon so much. I hate how they did them dirty on the show. I honestly wished they were given a chance. So many of my favorite characters never get together. However, I read a great book that reminds me of BAMON so I just pretend it's those characters haha. It's called The Wales Boy if you want to read.
DontSayno chapter 4 . 9/25
Another awesome chapter. Sounds like sh#ts about to hit the fan. :)
NyeSnape chapter 1 . 9/15
Love this so far. I'm here for it.
Great fic so far
DontSayno chapter 3 . 9/13
I'm loving this story! I can't wait to read more! :)
teambonbon972 chapter 3 . 9/12
Very good chapter. Damon is so sweety and quiet with Bonbon. I like he is not abrupt overly she . And he cares more about her than himself. D loves her so much. it is pleasant to read.
Xo
Shaniia.anonymous chapter 2 . 9/11
Love this already
Yay! I want a fic that deals with what bonnie went through in the prison world because I agree, the writers just coasted through it and ignored the fact she got stabbed and beat within an inch of her life, only to make it back by herself because nobody was competent enough to try and get her out. Instead Elena made it about her and her stupid house. I was so angry.
I like the fact Bonnie got a silk scarf for wrap her head at night because boy, breakage is a bitch.
I really really want to see the rest of this fic and how Bonnie copes with being in the real world
I'm so happy to that you will focus on Bonnie's ptsd. I know Damon will be a good support system for her. I do wonder if the rest will too.
I am looking forward to reading more
teambonbon972 chapter 1 . 9/8