Reviews for I'm Going Home
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
so sweet! and funny too!
unmei chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
so cute! *sniff sniff* it makes me love the coupling even more... IT'S MAGICAL I TELL YOU!
amailie chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
your stories are so good! I love anna and yoh! great story!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Very nice...

Keep up the good work!

Moonwind
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Wai! It's so sweet! - I'm so happy that there's a lot of YohxAnna fics posted lately. I recognise your name. Didn't you do all those ET fics in the CCS section? So you like Shaman King too now? _
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I loved this story! My favorite part(Aside from the Yona ending.)was how Horohoro acted. That was so funny! I don't have much else to say so,

BYE _
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Another sweet fic. Your a very talented writer, I hope you'll write more SK fics. Good luck :)
Kitsune Asakura chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
It's Lyserg! *squeals in delight* Geez I'm wierd and random... The only thing I had to say was that I was jumping around in joy that my two-year apart twin brother type person shaman was in the fic and not treated as evil. Whee! *squeals again*

Nice story line though. I got a bit confusedd around the middle though... About Yoh getting hit by a car and all...

Kitsune
unmei chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Kawai! Love it, please write more!
Sir Flynth too lazy chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
so cute!

maybe i should make stories in Shaman King...
Sarah22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
_ Oh! That was so heartwarming and cute! A simple and beautiful story - I absolutely loved it!
da-mouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This is very very well-written, and I especially like the way you portrayed the other shaman king characters, you're way too good at keeping them in character. - it's fair to say i expect more from you, more yoh/anna! bwahahaha! (i'm obsessed) and once again, this is a heck of story, i certainly enjoyed reading it! ;)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2