Reviews for Blue eyes, brown eyes
Masked Amy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey, um just to let you know. In the show there are only four Blue-eyes White Dragons in the world. Seto Kaiba owns three of them and Yugi's grandfather owns the other one. Which was torn in half by Seto in the first episode. Yugi's grandfather still kept the card after that because it had sentimental value to him. Because of this the card that belongs to Yugi's grandfather is not a usable card any more.

Sorry if someone already pointed this out but I just thought you'd want to know :P

Now I'm off to read the rest, I like it so far because i believe the plot has great potential. Let me read and see if this is correct.
dancing elf chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
interesting off to read the pre-quel now
Kitty Caesar chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
Hmm, interesting. But, I'm sad to say, doesn't answer all of my questions. T_T

After reading BEGE, BEBE, and the epilogues I think I have more questions. lol

Sequel? Please?
Kitty Caesar chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
I really liked the story as a whole, but I think this last chapter kind of killed it for me. The build up to this point was good, but the whole love confession part was a bit too much. It seemed too OOC for them. I don't see Seto telling someone he loves them straight away like that. His mental walls wouldn't let him... but that could just be my interpretation of him. ;

Either-way, good story! I really enjoyed it.

Now on to the epilogues!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 19 . 8/26/2008
whoo...an hour reading this long fic! well, the chapters were short but it was long... (shrugs). Same thing... I'll read the other Kaiba and Jou fictions later on! I really do luv your stories! Keep going at it! Especially the ones with Kaiba and Jou of course!
HARPG0 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
This is an interesting piece of writing. I like the creative thread to it and the use of dialogue to move the plot along.

You might want to rework the most important sentence:

Kaiba continued. "I want you to come living in my house for as long as I want you to."

It's kind of wordy. Try something like, "I want you to live in my house for as long as I want." That sounds blunt and the typical Kaiba-ish way of talking. Another way of phrasing it would be "You'll live in my house for as long as I want you to." That one sounds like an order. Of course, these are just suggestions.

Good luck and keep writing!

HARPGOS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Both manga and anime agree that there are four BEWD cards, Seto's three and the one Yugi's grandpa has. For this kid to have one means that he either has a fake, or there was a rerelease of the card. You wrote "It's a very rare monster, but I managed to get one." Adding the words 'after the rerelease' or something like that to the end of the sentence would clear up the confusion. It would be possible for Pegasus to put more of the card out, just to bug Kaiba.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 20 . 8/30/2006
Ack, must read sequel! Heh, gomen, but *whines* the /teaser/... *whine, whine*... Okay, okay, I'm better now. This story thrilled me out of my socks. The Seto/Joey romance was wonderfully written, so sweet, and Mokuba, well, /everything/ is better with Mokuba! XDD Eep, mind outta the gutter, he's only like twelve... it's late and I've eaten nothing but sugar and spaghetti all day, sorry... But really, the Seto/Pegasus angle of the story was a fascinating twist, especially because it's so uncommon, as I have no doubt quite a lot of your other reviews have already informed you ; Lucky, /I/ happen to like Pegasus, so, yay! _ And he got his wife back, aw... makes me happy... Gomen ni, I would write a much longer review, but it's so friggin late... you made me stay up wa-a-a-a-ay past my bedtime reading this, not that I'm complaining . To make a long story short, awesome fic as usual! Or, even better than usual, since it's a long story... ah, I really crack me up when I'm sleepy, it's awful...
Delete this accccccount chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
It's so awesome and cute!

-Cloe
Dark Guardian24 chapter 19 . 8/30/2004
Great ending.
Crimson-Pools-Of-Regret chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Awesome story! It really caught my interest. I was practically glued to the computer screen for like 2 hours while I was reading this. And I love Seto/Jou! They're so cute together! Keep it up!
RoadyWay chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Love the story!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 19 . 7/15/2004
*is really tired* WOWO! LOVED IT! seto's style of thinking just fits him perfectly! Jou's does too, to tell the truth, and evil!mokuba is always good. kudos and pocky to all of you *hands out candy* review ya later, misura.

.:Faith:.
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 20 . 7/15/2004
WOW this is so amazing. _
Crismson Ryu chapter 20 . 6/29/2004
Okay, out of the fic i'd ever read, (and i'ev read alot of JoeyXKaiba fics, bcuz they make such a HOT couple) yours is the secound best, i love this fic, i have 16 pages full of there pics together, (103 pic to be exact), it shows how obsessed i am. This is a wicked fic. KaibaXJoey forever! YOu got such a wicked mind, and your rock on this fic.