Reviews for Borrowed Time
Altarian chapter 8 . 7/18
I liked this very much! You managed to capture the spirit of Pratchett's books very nicely - it really felt like I was reading something written by him. I wish this was longer, but I know how hard and time-consuming writing can be. Thanks for this story.
Amaure chapter 1 . 5/4
I like how the main characters met each other, I love the plot and everything about this book. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
SilverFishK chapter 8 . 12/12/2020
Nice ending. You brought so much into this that I'd forgotten. Characters and traits and inside jokes ( like carrot being the heir to the throne but now he actually knows his birth name although since Moist had all his fake names on his hour glass Carrot would have his dwarfish name on there too.,,)

And this is the second zombie story I've ever read in my life. Even if they aren't zombies.

And you have a hunt with a dog going on, even if it is a were wolf.
Fun
SilverFishK chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
And isn't our nice to see the dictator not know every thing that's going on. For a change.

Good job Death, you odd ally.
SilverFishK chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
That's very funny. It does have the feeling of the Terry Pratchett books - the blue handprint on Vimes, Cmot Dibbler buying and selling hourglass, rich dragon aficionados.

Thanks!