Reviews for The Tears of a Ghost

This is a very interesting story :3
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
hey I loved the story!
MissAnnimay2u chapter 30 . 10/19/2005
Man you have to get start writing right now! Well if you need ideas then I have a few, if you like Naraku should want Kagome. also you should have like kagome to like be human like flesh and blood for a month or a year then turn back! I was wondering if you are puttng the tv showInuyasha with this inuyasha? I was kinda confused with it, but i do love it. You should really have her become human for a little while or having her have powers or something! wel i don't care really what you do wink wink wink I just want to read the story! Try something anything i beg yeah! hurry!11
Inuyoukai-san chapter 30 . 10/5/2005
No you shouldn't re-read your story because i just re-read my last review and I did not understand a word I wrote...-.-

Well me and my friends (yes all of them) will continue waiting...

You know what's deppressing?

Is that when I saw that you updated their was this ligth of hope! Danm the ligth! Question how old are you?

Do you promise you'll continue?

Oh please do! this was one of my first fanfics when I was introduced tio fanfictions in big! It would KILL me if you didn't continue!

I'll wait for another year but can you atleast start writting it on paper or something?

Example; When my internet wasen't working and had more time to work on my fanfics instead of reading them!

Thrust me my friends (yes their addicted to my fics to) were happy.

And where is Finnish spoken I've never heard that lauguage before?

If poosible please e-mail me if you get this lowly (yes lowly) review.

PLEASE (continue this story), Julia

P.S I'm soory about the last review.
Call Me Shiggy chapter 29 . 10/4/2005
update please. And all you have to do is make some little corrections with grammer. Its a little hard to understand. But basically 'tis a good story
blade chapter 29 . 8/20/2005
hey i love the story and take ur time it what makes a story great to perfect the chapters befor u post them but this is one reader u wont lose

blade
redwindiesalot chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
hey i heard you read Fushigi yugi online could you email me and tell me where ...and great story btw ! ...Darklife48 is my email plz and thanks
ooooO00 chapter 27 . 4/16/2005
This story was strange and bland. C'mon! More inu & kag! "Feh."
AngelAnita chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Hewwo _ To be honest, I didn't read chapter 1 of this fanfic, and this is why:

I read the summary, and I thought it sounded really cool. Just by reading the summary, I know the story will be good. I immediately wanted to add it to my favourite stories list, and I look forward to reading it.

I promise to give you a real review later on :D

A.E.B.
Inuyoukai-san chapter 29 . 3/12/2005
dear dreamer,

i don't HELL understand why on EARTH you would do a remake when that would take more TIME! the story WAS and IS GREAT! and LEAVING us whit a CLIFFHANGER is PISSING ME OFF! and it would make me SO happy if you can PAY ATTENTION to what i say!

from, inu-san

p.s i hope you get this
LilSexyG16 chapter 29 . 2/20/2005
take your time, i love you stories and i'll wait for you to update.
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
this is an awesome story but i find it kinda confusin not like its hard to understand but kinda weird. maybe if i read the newest chapter i'll understand it
Baka's Hime chapter 29 . 1/31/2005
dear dreamer i understand what ur going though by try to update.,