Reviews for Questions
solbi chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
YAY! NxO! YOU...NEED...MORE...NxO...STORIES!
mangababe chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
hey honey!
that one was a real masterpiece! it was hilarious, i just loved it!
bye
mangababy
mangababe chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
yep! me again!
i had fun with this fic! it's good, really!
bye
EdenEight chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
This is just such a sweet little fic! Brings a smile every time I read a new chap- great work.
FireKat chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
aww! i love those two! they are just the cutest! with the virtual pillows and ticking- aww _
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Ugh . . . I’m still trying to figure out what Nagi’s project was. You let that out but didn’t say anything about it. I just wanna say congratulations for this one. It’s funny the way they got to the issue, by letters. And it’s specially cute Ken’s letter and the way he though it didn’t say anything about who was the one he was in love.
Krysana chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
ultra cute! another lovely fic from u! i like your style of writing for this one and the pairings are great! i can so imagine omi as a matchmaker and aya is so anal! funny!
FlyWithoutWingz chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
This is a very interesting story. I like it. _
Sky Rat chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
What? no more yohji and ken... d'oh. Sorry, I just can't get in to ominagi. you were doing such a lovely job writing ken and yohji. want more KY damnit.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
aw swet! *melts into a warm chocolatey puddle* absolute sweetness _ loved the way you finished this up, *sigh* sankyuu!
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
Aya coming out with the reddest face in the world, kind of cute for his character. And Omi taking that sign to know that his matchmaking came out pretty good. And for one time, you make it all the least romantic. I mean there wasn’t any sad puppy eyes, brooding moods, angsty thoughts or sweet as sugar words. But it was all the more practical and direct approach. I like it, also it seems the right way for them to confess.

Congratulations, although you said that you are going to write an epilogue, but to me, the story seems pretty finished. Obviously, I would never underestimate you. So, please keep going.

Note: and if you are thinking that I got to read all your stories today, nope, that’s not the case, but I have so little time that I only have time to read them as you posted them. But it wasn’t until today that I finally have enough time to write what I wanted. So forgive me for saturating your mail. )
Sky Rat chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
heh, i really like that yohji appologized for the salt instead of confessing his feelings. that was great.
Anna Hibiki chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
kawaii! i don't have another word to describe this, but.

A VERY SHORT epilogue?

NO PLEASE! Make it long!

Anyway, loved this fic!
FireKat chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
HAHAHA! aya got a nose bleed! too funny! loved this chapter! can't wait for the epilogue! _
Brizey chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
Aw they finally got together