Reviews for Comfortable warmth
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
aw _!
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
A sunstroke, I doubt he ever really goes outside! LoL! Though it is quite clever! I love this story! Cute cute Kawaii Kawaii! AND I AM AN IDGIOT!
-Athena
whithertits chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*cackles* I adored that! Wonderful job You wrote wonderful fiction! *goes off to read some more*
Oh, and an actual review:
Very nicely in-character as well as a strikingly original idea - brilliance as always!
Ann of TR
Raita Amaya chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
WHE! Awesome cool story...You're an awesome writer!

Cimi-chan
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
hehe _ everything you write about these two makes me aww! i wuv yuki! *glomp* and i wuv you! *mega glomp* _
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
LOVELY!
Sabby chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
*he*he**hehehehehehehehehe* That's such a kawaii ficcie!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Hee hee, Yuki's cute. You're a great writer! Keep it up!

fd97
annakas chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Adored Yukis sarcastic and a little fluffy toughts. But I simpli loved the ending.
KittyKitty chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw, how adorable! Wow, public affection...that's so sweet, I love it when that happens. Yuki is so...stuffy. Hmph. AnYhow..- Enjoyed it!
KM-Sama chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Oh so sweet *turns into goo* that was just too kawaii, i loved it _. I love when Yuki is being nice to Shu-chan.
Frozen Midnight chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
And here you were giving me compliments when you are the one who deserves them...I really liked your fic...sweet but not too sweet and that part about Yuki not wanting to repeat himself was kinda funny...I can see him saying that. Good job...keep up the good work. Ja ne.

Frozen Midnight
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
*Melts into puddle of goo* Ohh, the happiness! I know, I understand, it's so warm here, I can't write either! But hey, Apple juice helps! *pouts*

Fwees, I'm glad Yuki got sunstroke then! Heheh! That way, he'll finally realize it! Meow ha! Takatori shall cry!
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This is just so adorable and swet! i like it, i really do! Yuki's so funny-weird. he's in eternal denial. i especially liked that part where yuki kissed shuiichi in the supermarket. whe! yuki/shu fluff forever!

great fic! i like it! (for the third time _)

blinkie