Reviews for At Arm's Length
Lord Grise chapter 10 . 12/11/2020
This is so bittersweet it hurts, right in the feels...
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 10 . 12/11/2020
Awww ma ghad, so much FLUFF I'm about to melt :'3
That was so pure, Plo is like that uncle that everyone wants XD
Lord Grise chapter 9 . 11/20/2020
This story has been so bittersweet for me, knowing what comes in the end...
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
Damn I thought I had slept for a month when I saw how many chapters I had missed XD
But OMG yes ! They're finally fixing things between them ! I had been so tense up until now. Phew...
But isn't she gonna be in trouble, though ? Jedi aren't allowed to fall i love after all (*cough* Anakin *cough*)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2020
I love it already do you plan on having her meet ashoka
chelseaagain chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Yo, I think you should know that someone put your story here on what is basically an author shaming community for works rule-breakers called "Reportable offense!" They did it to me too. Wanna help me warn all of the other stories on the community? I made an Anti-Author shaming forum we can invite everyone to in order to work together to stop these people from publicly shaming us as rule-breakers. You're invited.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
Awake at last. Phew. I like the way you describe the floating sensation of being in bewteen awake and unconscious. Very poetic :)
catspats31 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Remove all of the elements related to the reader and replace them with any canon character or original character. Switch to first person or third person point of view. You can always put it on another site where it is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
"Little leader". I like it :3
You know what's funny ? I can see Fox in the way you write Wolffe. He's acting very similarly to the main character as Fox is to Riyo.
Let's hope they'll both see this through :)
Fox Keyblader Illusions Angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Off to a great start and I can't wait to read more of this. I love reading well reader stories makes feels like I'm truly part of the story.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Well, holy cow ! What a rollercoaster, indeed. And right from the start, no wasting time XD I wasn't sure if you'd try writing about another commander anytime soon, with all your fics about Fox already ongoing, so I was pleasantly surprised upon reading this :D
And then I finished it and got depressed again D: I must enjoy pain cause I keep reading your stories XD