Reviews for When the World Stopped Turning
WPUrchezem23 chapter 1 . 10/9
man that sucks, I really like your series. But if im still on this platform or on another I will look for your work I suppose.
Sam Fraser chapter 10 . 9/10
How 9/11 Became Fan Fiction Canon - VICE mentioned your United 93 fanfic .
Ke-Pa chapter 1 . 8/31
Are You still going to do a story from Ashoka’s perspective from this day for the twentieth anniversary of the attacks or is it still a no?
I can see her in the either concourse of the towers helping with the evacuation probably during the collapse helping with the papd officers Jimeno ,McLaughlin pezzulo and maybe force pushing amoroso and Rodrigues saving them maybe?
Or I see her doing is helping in the lobby command post helping with the fdny maybe encountering jukes naudet
It’s ok if you don’t do it
Branlex22c chapter 1 . 3/21
What hapend with Mofaz in The Terran Alliance Strikes back?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
Hell of a story, I just hope Ahsoka and her husband made it out of the World Trade Center before it collapsed.
SnitchPogi12 chapter 10 . 10/14/2020
Would you like to add the Abbottabad raid? It would be epic if Terran forces consisting of Navy Seals, Zulu Force and Clone Force would attack Bin Laden's compound.

But before that is Bin Laden a Pro-Palpatine?! or just he hates the Terran Alliance that's all?!
matthew.barcus.31 chapter 10 . 9/20/2020
Greet tale. Thanks for the story.
pervy sage chapter 10 . 9/14/2020
Gone but not forgoten
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2020
Um I can’t see chapter 10, even though it says the story was updated. Can someone tell me why this is happening.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 10 . 9/14/2020
Awesome chapter!
JamesTKent chapter 10 . 9/14/2020
Beautifully done.
JamesTKent chapter 9 . 9/14/2020
Thank you for the names. I appreciated it.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
Awesome chapter!
Guest DCDGojira chapter 8 . 9/12/2020
Awsome chapter!
the mysterious Mr.E chapter 10 . 9/14/2020
Can't wait to see what you do next in the Alliance series