Reviews for Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree
hA-UkA chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Very sweet.
BlackRoseFire chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Awesome I like this fan fic. It was really sweet.
ArokenHalo chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Gorgeous. And perfect, just absolutely perfect. I loved it.
StarVix chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
This is such a good fic. I'm so happy for Remy!
Sareh chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Aw! That's a lovely ending line to the story. I must say though that the characters seemed way OOC to me. But, to be honest, I don't mind so much, because the premise of the story's so great.
ganainm chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
i stopped reading the series (cash, etc) around the antarctica time ... i enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
Misti Wolan chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Aw… That's sweet.

And surprisingly understandable, considering that I've only seen most of the first X-Men movie.

Keep writing!
Syreene chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Nice, as well! Very sweet and cute how you personalized each of the ribbons. ;) Glad you liked my stories, and I hope to read more from you too! Auf Wiederzehn!
Kookie Dough chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Thats fantastic. I think that this is one ool story!
wolfclan88 chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
cool~im not much for song-fics but this one was really good
magnetic-starfish chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
aw! That was so sweet!

Go Remy!
BJ chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
This was sweet! I don't even like Rogue anymore after the way she treated Remy but... I'm a sucker for a happy ending and that stupid song always made me cry...
Fionhen chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
OMG I loved this! Is was so sweet and well written and perfect!
Paige Dayspring chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This story left tears in my eyes and a greater understanding on Remys' accent. Thank you.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
A lovely and sentimental rendition of Remy's retun to the Xavier Institute. Of course, we all know it didn't happen 'quite' this way in the comics, but that's where the beauty of fanfiction truly comes into play :) You have a touching story here that I enjoyed reading and I hope you write more X-Men fics.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri ~