Reviews for Reflections
NewSpring chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
wah! i agree with Kaiba...hhmm...i wish Seto was a real person...uh... my friends saw a guy that looks really like seto...but... he couldn't have seto's heartwarming personality! aw...
Anesha chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is so beautifully written, almost made me cry
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh, wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for all your reviews! :-D You're so nice!
Mrs.Samantha Kaiba chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
"while wiping tears away" that was so sad i started crying i cry so easily i wish Seto was a real person he's so...so perfect everything about him his personality is so mysterious he's so warm and kind hearted on the inside and builds a wall before he talks to anyone and then he talks to Mokuba and he melts the wall he built of ice completly away ...'can't finish daydreaming about Seto '_ sigh why can't i find someone like that...sigh again...'
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*sniff* This is a beautifully written and touching piece. I can really sense the pain and turmoil Seto feels. I loved the second to last line, "Also, it would be the gravest insult to your perfect memory." *still staring at the screen in awe* Wow. A wonderful and sad fic. Deep and powerful.
I took up your idea of writing a prequel to my poem, "What I See." I posted the prequel in Mokuba's POV called, "What I Don't See." Check it out if you're interested. It was a great idea, so thanks! _
Phantom-Erik chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
. .good.
Yummei chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
OH THAT'S SO SWEET! almost got me crying, awesome job! Yes, I think that Serenity's the only girl who can change Seto Kaiba, wow, you must luv those two together. anyway, awesome job! sweet! keep it up, i luff your fanfics!
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Golden: Wah! So beautifuul!

Silver:*edges away*
Jieli chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
this is so sad..and sweet..*snif* wow you are great at poetry
Seto Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Shekiah,

that was a deep and moving piece of poetry.

But, betcha ten bucks Serenity doesn't die;)
Horse4ya chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
oh so sad! ():'(. oh well, GREAT job! ; )
Sia chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Pretty sad and pretty. It is beautifully depressing and yet touches one's heart with a pleasing light.

Where do you get all those rhymes from? They're really good.
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This is good.

I hope you do put up more chapters. :)