Reviews for The Girl Who Lived
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 3/12
Overall, pretty good, other than small errors like "bastille" for "bastion".
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 3/12
I was reminded of "New Blood" a story I highly recommend.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 3/12
Goblins with satellites! Now I'm thinking, 'Ferengi with smaller ears'.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 3/12
Good start, but my question is, 'Why did it take so long for Dumbledore to learn of the Dursleys' death?'
Charming story. I especially like the quality of support the students now receive from prefects and staff.

I’m looking forward to your next chapter.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
Sounded an interesting idea, until changed them.
notwritten chapter 5 . 11/16/2020
I like it. Keep smiling.:-)
CuteHarmony chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
I really enjoy this so far. Having Hermione as the girl who lived is quite the twist and I can’t wait to see how they go about this world. I do wonder what Dumbledore thinks about everything, I wish he could see since in the books he was very active in Harry’s life. Cannot wait for more.
suzannelittle916 chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
I'm really loving this story!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Wow! Update soon.
Araytigre chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Excellent! A Very nice divergence from canon, and one where Hermione is "The Kid Who Lived", as well as Tom is Known for What He Is (as opposed to what he portrays). I think that this might be pretty much the only one I've read where Harry Isn't the Kid Who Lived. There have been many where it was Thought that he wasn't, but in truth, was (including him as a Her, and others where He became a Her). Glad to see that Severus didn't take the Mark, and Sirius didn't end up in Azkaban, also where Albus appears to be truly Good (as well as taking his job as Headmaster seriously). I look forward to what comes next. Thank You. TTFN
geetac chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Interesting storyline.
weirdhead chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
What happens to Ron in this story? He can still befriend Harry. He can date someone else, if he doesn’t date Hermione. (Luna, Lavender are good candidates) I hope you’re neither bashing nor sidelining him, he gets sidelined enough in his life, movies and most of fics. Your story seems to be a good one. I specially like that you’re sorting the matter of soulmates throughout genuine love, not some mark or something. Keep this up.
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Intriguing set up. Update soon.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 2 . 9/13/2020