Reviews for Till the End of Times
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 10/18
I love protective Fate is of Nanoha. OMG! I really thought he will get away with it. That is one selfish ahole really, but Precia really is something else.

I cannot wait for the nExt segment. Why can't Nanoha just approach her. So silky to think but I hope to see more improvement in their relationship I. The next few chapters!

Yay!
Sammie-chan89 chapter 8 . 10/18
Great chapter. Hope you can update soon
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 10/18
Oh man! Who is this traitor in their midst. I hope it's not he person I am thinking of. That would be such a blow to the sisters if it were. Also, I like how they are slowly showing their feelings albeit not very obvious yet but just enough to feed my excitement for what's about to happen next.

Once again thanks for translating this wonderful story. I am very excited to read the next chapter! OMG! You uploaded two chapters this week. If that's not awesome I don't know what is!
Miniberto chapter 2 . 10/16
Love at first sight! Even though Nanoha doesn't want to accept it.

Here begins a wonderful love story
Sylph-kun chapter 7 . 10/16
and Fate wouldn't need to lift a single finger! cause there won't be anything left when I'm done with you!

(sorry, I was so frantic I left a fragmented review.)
Sylph-kun chapter 7 . 10/16
Goddamnit, Veryon, get your filthy paws off Nanoha! Right this instant! or I'll swar I'll rip you apart! Fate won't even need to lift
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 10/14
Oh my goodness. Somebody better throw me a bucket of ice cold water. That is just super hot.

Back to the real review, this is another great chapter. I'm glad to see some improvement between Nanoha and Alicia's relationship. I'm still waiting for Fate but I'll take what I can get. Also Veyron is such a wonderful ahole in this story. I like his character only because it is so annoying and he really gets to me.

To be honest, I really appreciate you translating this. Even if the story is Aleksei, your translation also deserves an applause. I don't think I can even do the same thing if I translate from my language to English.

Totally awesome. I keep coming back for more!
Sammie-chan89 chapter 6 . 10/11
I love this. I hope you can translate it sooner
Miniberto chapter 1 . 10/10
Woooow! That was wonderful. I read the spanish version twice and I'm excited to read this one.

Very great job.

The translation doesn't lose meaning,on the contrary it maintains and improves it. When reading the prologue I feel the same passionate feeling that I felt the two times I read it in Spanish.
I had heard about this story and tried to read it using translators but it was not good.

I hope to see it complete soon to read it all. Thank you for translating.
Forum Explorer chapter 6 . 10/9
Yeah, I'm probably going to drop this. I'll give it one more chapter to see if it can recover, but I feel the author is really trivializing how devastating rape is, and how consuming hate can be. Mind you, it does look like they are putting in some effort in that regard, so I can at least give it a chance.

I, however, cannot stand Hayate in this story. Her every word and action has been basically approving of Nanoha being raped and providing almost zero sympathy. The fact that Nanoha hasn't lashed out at her is ridiculous and bothers me. Which kinda goes back to the first point. The story is not doing a good job at all of showing how absolutely awful Nanoha's situation is and that is bothering me a lot.
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 10/7
I definitely need a hot shower after reading the final two chapter. I also like how Alicia seems to be a nice person. Thanks for developing her character here. Super like it. More more
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 10/7
I that is not the hottest
Chapter, then I don't know what is. Such a fiery wife Fate has. She will giver her a run for her money.

Lovely lovely story. Thank you again for translating this wonderful gem of a fic.

Really love it.
Forum Explorer chapter 4 . 9/26
I had a thought. I don't know what you have planned, but I can imagine Nanoha might stop eating in this situation or engaging in some other kind of self harm. Not necessarily trying to kill herself, but as a way of asserting control over her life and to make herself feel better about her body 'betraying' her by enjoying Fate's touch. Or even as a bit of petty revenge on Fate. 'My body is yours, but I'm going to make it so you can't enjoy it for it will be withered, scarred, and sick.'

Anyways this was a brutal chapter. Which inspired this little short bit:

"Alicia, can I talk to you alone?" Fate asked.

"Of course, Sister. What can I do for you?" Alicia said, dismissing her servants.

"I didn't expect it to hurt so much," Fate said, pacing the room.

"What?"

"My wife's hatred," Fate said. "You know I wasn't exactly thrilled about my mission to Nihon. I was dreading being married to some barbaric lout."

"And instead you found Nanoha. You must have been thrilled," Alicia murmured.

"I was. A beautiful woman with a fiery personality, who is honorable, has an iron will, and a noble soul. Everything that I would look for in a wife," Fate said, a bitter smile on her face.

"Except she hates you," Alicia said, sympathy in her eyes.

"Except she hates me," Fate agreed. "I almost wish I had married a lout instead. Sure, I doubt he would have been any more willing, but at least than it would be mutual. I wouldn't feel like such a rapist," she spat.

"Fate..." Alicia murmured sadly reaching out to her sister.

"Gods, what do I do now?" Fate said, slumping into a chair, her head in her hands.
Wow! So unique love this!