Reviews for A Thin Veneer: The Knife's Edge
Carycomic chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Nice (if thinly-disguised) recap of the first volume. :-)
The Sithspawn chapter 2 . 4/17/2021
Great chapter!

Can't wait to see the final showdown as you finish this story :)

Update again soon please! :D
Chaos-Mauler chapter 2 . 4/15/2021
Did the bit about some of the Klingon ships having no rear shields get retconned or is the Klingon feeding the captain of the Valkyrie bad information? If so, why? I can't see any purpose in it. Why would telling a Federation captain a falsehood about Chang having those ships not use their rear shields when it was Chang in the prior story lamenting and raging about it?
LeightonWD chapter 2 . 4/4/2021
A great story love the new chapter
EffervescentNova chapter 2 . 4/4/2021
You build tension so well in this story.

It's well paced too.
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
I still find it hard to accept that an entire species could be so monomaniacal with no exceptions, unless they were a hive mind species. Genetic programming can only go so far in suppressing individuality.
aletan marxan chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
I really missed this story. The chapter is great. And it's true Kirk could never see the Klingon as an ally. At least in this universe I don't think so. Great job sir, I lookong forward to the next episode. Be safe and thank you
dagadget chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
Very nicely done looking forward to what happens next. Chang is off the chain so this might get interesting.
skelly78 chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
Always good to see another chapter of this one.
MalSer chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
Enjoyed the new chapter. Thanks!
WD chapter 1 . 2/13/2021
Very Well Done; If possible, please continue...
Kenneth Anthony chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
I am so happy that this story is to be continued. The suspense was killing me from where you left off in the story to me it was like a season ending cliff hanger. I look forward to reading more I hope in the near future. this story is outstanding to me a true love of both Star Trek TSO and Babylon 5, keep up the good work.

Respectfully
GALACTICA ACTUAL
WD chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Hopefully, the finish is just around the corner...
Tweeky chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
A great new part for the ATV sequel, Skeet, however please don't keep us waiting too long for chapter two.

Anyway it's interesting Coplann and Cardronis's thoughts as they're trying to think outside of the Vorlon box and understand what is about to happen.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
You portray the Ashen like mindless robots programmed to fight to the death no matter what. At least some of them must have some kind of doubts.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »