Reviews for Fall and Take Your Title With you Bowser's Share
dksnj chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
love it marth and peach 4eva
Singe Grin chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
I am forced to wonder about Sheik and Roy though...
petalrose chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
aww marth and peach are a great couple! i think this was a good chappy though it wasn't entirely happy yet
The Smash Artist chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Finally! Another author sees the potential for romance between Ganon and Samus! I hope the Gerudo king can find a way out of (or back to?) the memory spell.
ptpeach chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
YAY! THIS STORY RAWKS! Hey, is this the end? Cause' this story rocked.
Masters of Disaster 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
It's been 2 years since you last updated this story! Would you friggin update! I totally love this story, and I've been waiting for you to update forever! You can't just stop writing the story! You have so many adoring fans! Oops. Are you finished with the story? Well it doesn't say it's complete so there! If it's not done than please update soon!
gkinuwriter chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
hey that was awesome! i loved it! i hope u update real soon!
gkinuwriter chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
hey this is so good so far! i want to read more but i got to go see what's for supper. cause i am hungry!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
OMFG that was an amazing story!

Though it had an abrupt end...
Mariofanno biggie chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
No right thing there dude,naaw. The marth and peach thing was ok, after i heard all these horrible romors of marth and zelda but that's not the point. Ganon and samus? that's where it got out of hand! it's a big ew, but the rest of the story was ok. o and another thing, Peach and zelda are better off enimies. but people have different thoughts.
Periidott chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
oh,How Swet, UPDATE SOON!
E04 chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
I really liked this chapter! Thanks for the review! If you could...could you write at least one more chapter? Pretty please? This was so good, I didn't want to stop reading! I'm readin' your other stories now! They're all really good! Keep it up!

-evanesced-twilight04
E04 chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
I'm loving your fic very, very much! Poor Samus! Mean Bowser! umm...Ganondorf(I don't know what to say about him, he's in the middle of everything). I hope Ganondorf changes back soon! Samus can't bear to feel any worse! Keep up the good work!

-evanesced-twilight04
Collins chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
Hurry up and finish the story! I loved the first story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
KagomePeach fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
O Peach had some fun with Marth last me tell you this MARTH is a HOTY!