Reviews for The Political Ethos
Chaor Nightshade chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Noooooooo, you left at a cliffhanger D: I really love the story, but I'm sad to see that you were one chapter away to finishing and you haven't updated for years. This was an awesome story.
N chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
It's been long, but it needs to be updated! (Unless this is where it ends) in which case, I can only hope for a sequel, but I sadly doubt it :p
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
LOL, this was a funny chapter
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I expected Wolf to be the top partner in the relationship, not the bottom, but well...
PaleAngel90 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Finally Wolf and Fox got into bussiness lol
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I knew something like that might happen, poor Wolf...
PaleAngel90 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Good chapter, new threat arises?, exciting, yet I havent seen Wolf and Fox declare to one another and start a relationship
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Good chapter, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
You're doing very good. Can't way for the next chapter.
Kirito Nagasaki chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Absolutely love this, can't wait for the next chapter.
Furandoru Sukaretto chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Behold! A flustercluck of madness has ensued!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Nice, Peppy and the team are back, fresh and new. Also, where's Pepper? haven't seen him in the last few chapters. Bet you're planning on some important roles or upturns for him.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Nice, Peppy and the team are back, fresh and new. It's too bad Gen Pepper's a homophobe. Talk about Pepper, I haven't seen him in the story for the last few chapters. I bet you're planning some important role or upturn for him. Keep on writing, total support, dude.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Wow, you sure know how to turn relationships rocky.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Wait, wasnt the fact that Wolf kissed Lance made everything worse and eventually led to Fox burst out at Wolf? This is a very weird relationship and you have lots of odd ways to neutralize it... I dont understand how Fox tolerate Wolf being with that wrecker Lance, I think its more reasonable if their relationship ends with Fox kicking Wolf out of his mansion. Anyway, it felt really wrong... I dont know what Ill do if Im an adult facing with that situation? Would I just kiss my home-wrecker to get revenge at my beloved mate and send everything we've build up together to oblivion? What Wolf did there was... uncharacteristic, Lupines are usually very loyal and they mate for life. But, well, this is your story, so weirding everything out is not a problem. I just hope that Fox and Wolf would know better not to be playing with Lance. Fox and Wolf seems to be a very horny couple so far, if I do say so myself. Anyway, have fun writing the fic, i'd like to see how their relationship flourishes (or tarnishes).