Reviews for Maria's Return (a Brigitta story)
ForHereYouAre chapter 5 . 10/14/2020
Absolutely sweet! I love the idea of a story from the point of view from the child who “notices everything”.
fart fart chapter 5 . 9/24/2020
I liked the end of this story very much including the part where the Captain's first wifes parents sent Maria a wedding dress.
fart fart chapter 4 . 9/19/2020
I like this story. I hope you include the wedding too.
TheFastFox chapter 4 . 9/17/2020
bootiful!
nanajojo chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
So sweet. Please have the wedding. I love this ️️
Maria chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Hey! I love this story! Please continue and do the wedding scene as well! Great job on writing this story! I've started writing my own now! I have read almost every SOM fanfiction!
bloomandgrow chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Brigitta is certainly noticing everything is this dinner scene - all the awkwardness and unspoken tensions between the adults.
I love how you have shown that Brigitta is able to sense the sadness and hurt in Maria's eyes, despite the way she is trying to hide her anguish from the children. I also really loved that you had Brigitta ask Maria if it was something they did to make her run away. That is so typical of children to think that when things go wrong in the adult world that it is somehow their fault.
I enjoyed the references to My Fair Lady.
Looking forward to more of this.
bloomandgrow chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
I am always ready to enjoy a fic written from Brigitta's POV, since she is one of my favourites among the children.

I think you have done a marvelous job of capturing her thoughts in that scene where the children are all desperately trying to retrieve the magic of the My Favourite Things song, but confused and upset why it is not working without Maria there. And then the joy when she suddenly appears mid song! So wonderful the way you wrote that.

I really liked the idea of Brigitta hiding behind the pillar trying to make sense of the adult conversation and tense body language between Maria, the Captain and Elsa.
nanajojo chapter 3 . 9/13/2020