Reviews for Only The Beginning
Only issue so far is Naruto referring to the nine-tails as Kurama in front of others.

He didn't find this out until the war, much, much later.

Great otherwise.
Oh my God! I waited too long for the moment of the kiss and it is absolutely beautiful. You do this couple justice. And I like the scenes with Sakura and Karin quite ingenious the plan of Sakura
AvatarUzumaki chapter 9 . 1/12
great chapter! love the romance build up
Dark Phantomhive 722 chapter 9 . 1/9
Ahhh they finally kissed! What a cute way to end the chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing Naruto and Hinata's relationship develop even more! It's interesting to see how Sakura is getting Karin to spy on Sasuke I'm looking forward to see how that goes! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NarHina chapter 9 . 1/9
Cute some NaruHina and Naruto getting a talk with Kakashi. Hope he hears more stories about his parents. Also Hinata's family misses her and probably want details about her relationship with Naruto.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
MojoBlack chapter 9 . 1/9
Finally Finally
AvatarUzumaki chapter 8 . 1/5
great chapter. and i totally agree with you on everything with people forgiving sasugay too easily or at all after everything he did. i hope here gets a real and proper punishment for his crimes and not a slap on the wrist. I really look forward to the next update
AvatarUzumaki chapter 7 . 1/5
great chapter! love to see Naruto and Hinata get closer. also wondering what they find about Narutos family
LaterSkater1 chapter 8 . 1/3
Oml not the sexual tension...;)
Dark Phantomhive 722 chapter 8 . 12/20/2020
Oooh Karin is going to be a spy! I'm excited to read about this! I'm excited to read the next chapter!
aviesee chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
Good luck with the vaccine!
Merry Christmas!
Kakarifers chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
Really enjoying this story. Follows events in canon, but has your unique twist on it - definitely enjoy the darker elements to it.

Also same boat: got my first dose off the COVID vaccine this week. It's not bad - I highly recommend anyone that has access to go ahead.
NarHina chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
I would like to point out Karin can tell when a person is lying and even the kind of person they are by their chakra, so while Sasuke's apology was flimsy she would have been able to sense it was sincere and that he changed again.

Also a bit confused with the scene changes and how Karin was able to get to the village injured. Still hoping Sasuke shows a bit more care for Taka though Danzo and finding out the truth did send him down the deep end, but he did still care about team taka when he captured Bee.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Jove21 chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
First off, mad respect to you as a person in the healthcare field. You guys are the rockstar this year!

Off to this chapter, I really like how you made Sakura as someone who has a more deliberate thinking. She's a smart girl and she shouldn't have done what she did in canon given her intelligence (tho yah some might argue that there are diff types of intelligence but still).

Also, Kakashi-senpai, why do you have to intrude on such a crucial moment. Lol
Lila08 chapter 7 . 12/9/2020
Happy with the direction the arc has taken, Sakura who does not lie and who uses poison on Karin is ingenious.

I still like the interactions between Kurama and Naruto even if they are not supposed to be friendly. My boy Kurama knows how to ask the real questions.

Hinata and Naruto are just too cute