Reviews for Similar Features
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Haha. Very interesting idea. It's entertaining seeing Q so vulnerable.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Awesome plot bunny! 'O course, I've seen lots of tongue-in-cheek, Xavier-meets-Jean-Luc-or-Q stories by now, by us Trekkie fans who are just too tickled with the idea of Stewart playing Xavier, but this is actually a sensible, reasonable idea to get Q to meet up with the Xmen (otherwise, why would he even give a fig about them, right?) :-D

Anyway, I know it's been a couple years or more since you posted this, but it's such a promising and potentially entertaining story that I do wish you'd give it another shot. I can just see him now, baiting Logan the exact same way he does to Worf and "Chuckles" ... now THAT's a character dynamic I'd cackle to see. And I just bet you'd write it well.

So ... is that enough motivation? Pretty please?
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You really have to stop having such great stories with only on chapter. I really want to know what happens.
little-b chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Yegads! A Q without the continuum... I really hope he doesn't get bored... for the X-Men's sake
Q chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Dammit! Where is chapter 2?
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
LMAO! That was awesome! Great Job.
-Stef
Hank Riddle chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
The happening of updation would be good. Yeah, that would definately be a good thing. This story rocks, and it is so very plausible...

~Hank Riddle~
TabusVakarian chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Wow. This fic has me completely hooked already. You better be planning on updating! Q was always one of my favourites. :D
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
YAY! *glomp* Q! Oh Q-SAAMMA! I love Q! LOVELY! Q!

Thankies!

Thankies!

*Muses hold up sign*

We are afraid Chibi Mo has lost it. She will give a proper, structured review next chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience -_-;

Chibi MO!
Niomi chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
DEAR LORD! This is absolutely great! The plotline would seen quite ridiculous, but you've exicuted it very well. After all, that IS what Star Trek is all about- who would think battling Picard's evil clone would make such a great movie?

Absolutely wonderful. I can't stop giggling.
technetium chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Wow, this is really good so far. Nice summary at the end. heh.
Tharin chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
An interesting story-line. I never thought such an idea would make a good plot, but yours really does.

"are you sure you're not Jean-Luc? I would really have only expected a question that stupid from him- you even sound like him." - this is one of the best lines. Q "sounds" just right.
Makura Koneko chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
WAH! Are you a mindreader? I've been toying with this exact concept for ages! And here, bamph, I find it! You simply MUST update!
R. Noelle Parks chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
'Tis very funny. You have come up with something I have been trying to do for a while... Thanks for the fic!
S.M chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
can't wait to read more,please update ASAP
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »