Reviews for If we dive into the deep end
Mel chapter 3 . 11/30
I found this story two weeks ago and was totally surprised. This couple isn't common, but that no reason why it doesn't work and I think that you have managed to create magic among the characters. I hope you could continue with this lovely story. I'm pretty sure will be a true pleasure read more ItaTen and NaruSasu if you want (I love this pairing too 3).
I would like to thank you for giving us this beautiful story and also apoligize for my incipient use of English language.
seraph tomato chapter 3 . 11/13
This was wonderfully written. Can't wait to see how this story plays out!
I find this story so interesting. Don't let anyone negativity bother you.
Mady chapter 3 . 10/27
Ohh, I don't really mind what will happen during breakfast. I just know that you will make the best out of it. I really enjoy reading these chapters.
Cyberwolf chapter 3 . 10/25
THIS IS AMAZING.

I mean I already loved this fic but tossing NaruSasu into the mix, and in WHAT a way, just boosted my hype for this fic into the stratosphere.

Also Tenten is so chill with everything I love it. She really is the most roll with the punches character ever, isn't she. Maybe it's being on Team Gai. Itachi being the overprotective big brother to the point that he broods over Sasuke's affair-partner not treating him well and sends a crow to spy on baby bro, hahahahaha!

I love that Sasuke overheard her moaning Itachi's name and that's how he knew, LOL.

During breakfast Tenten should be the absolute most chill in the room.
Sasuke Rules All of You chapter 3 . 10/25
This story is both great and disappointing. First off, this is a very rare pairing (ItachixTenten) and I wasn't sure I would like it. However, you've written it very well and I've enjoyed it very much, that's the great part. The disappointing part is bringing yaoi into the story with Sasuke and Naruto. It seems like it's nothing more than a useless side-story and does nothing to enhance the main storyline of Itachi and Tenten's developing relationship. If anything the side-story actually detracts from the main story. It's a shame, because I think if you kept this strictly about Itachi and Tenten, you'd have one of the better stories I've seen on this site in a long time. Sadly, I can't say that about this story now.
Chanhleo321 chapter 1 . 10/25
waiting for your next chapter Love both NejiTen and ItaTen, but I really hope that Tenten can move on and have a wonderful life with Itachi. They deserve happiness
Monika chapter 2 . 10/10
This is one great story indeed! It also hits just the right spot for me, since I have always felt that Itachi definitely deserved better and that after Neji's death Tenten as a character was just abandoned by the author.
I definitely look forward to reading more. ;)
So cute. Hope they have a kid :)
Cyberwolf chapter 2 . 10/7
Itachi's internal thoughts crack me up. Especially how he keeps yelling at himself. I love the hints of his not-so-self-controlled-self, like calling himself a psychopath and his immediate possessiveness. Which in a real life situation, as you pointed out, is less than ideal, but in this fic is hilarious and cute.

The part where Tenten freaks out over his resemblance to Neji, ouch.

I do think that Itachi is quite different though - Neji was way more blunt and talkative, really.

Also Itachi with his hair in a bun, mm.
Mady chapter 1 . 9/23
This is too good to end here. I need more. The world need more. I hope you continue writing more. I truly enjoy reading this.
Hoshikoii chapter 1 . 9/22
This was beautiful! You made me an ItaTen fan. I like how they read each other like how ninja were trained to do. This was so nice. Thank you.
Liligrenadine chapter 1 . 9/17
Coucou,
Très belle histoire, j'adore Tenten ! Et Itachi est un apollon ténébreux. Bref c'est un beau couple et j'aime la façon dont l'histoire se déroule, avec lenteur et sensualité ! Si tu prévois une suite, j'ai hâte de la lire.
J'aime beaucoup ton style, c'est fluide.
Merci pour le divertissement apporté.
I really love this pairing, this was actually the cutest story. I really enjoyed it. can't wait to read more. Stay safe
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/16
Fantastically written. I’ve never imagined to pair Itachi with Tenten, but honestly he goes with anyone perfectly. Also, love the love for Tenten!