Reviews for Better to die than to crawl
pauoagirl chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Okay. Seriously. When are you going to update this story. I'm tempted to just delete it and forget about it. But honestly this is one of my favorite sailor moon xmen xovers. I know it's been along time since updating. But I like where your going with it. It's good.
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
i love this crossover! it's so awesome, but i just hope that the entire group will get together! 'cause the fact that their on opposite teams makes it kind of hard!
Lily chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
This is an awesome crossover! but who is Ami paired with?
Rei Ayanami-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hey! Man! Pleasem, take easy, okai, Im better to write or talk, but not to write a story, ok, I never try to do that again! Gomen! ;_;
Vivikandy chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hello and thank you for your amusing review. The story, or horrible writing, that I posted was supposed to be like that. Written in under five minutes and satiring very bad writing, i am sorry, perhaps i should label it as so. I thought, for a thought-bleh it was pretty good. Perhaps you should read some of my more rescent stories to judge me "acceptable" lallalal wel i like this story, a few minor mistakes.
sweetypie15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
Loveing the story it's awesome update soon.

THANKS.
Risauna chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
*falls off chair laughing* Yay! *Glances around with a "no one saw that expression"* Anyway, love the story now that I've finally gotten up to date! Yay!
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
hoho that is cool have fun
Wind Pixie chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
oh I love it please update soon okay?
mae-E chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
so far so good.

I think its cool that you'll have usagi and darien in the story togher. even if its not as a couple. (but if the could that be cool) well if he controls the earth and she is found to control the moon it would be cool to see the kind of contection they have being those plaents linked.

will all of the scouts ever all meet up? will they ever end up on the same side. if they all manage to meet up and be in the same place at the same time will it spark the memories of the past in the silver millenum? will luna ever find the the girls she knows are destined to become the re-awakened scouts, if they all end up in america?
Veggie-Babu-chan who.needs.to.stop.being.lazy.and.login chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
*to the tune of happy b-day* I got a chepter dedicated to me! I got a chapter dedicated to ME! Oh Goddess, I'm so happy! I got a chapter dedicated to ME! *grins from ear to ear* Well wow golly-gosh, I think this is the first time this has ever happened. I'm so excited! ..And I'm NOT GONNA HIDE IT! *shakes head* Ok, this is where I stop.. But not with the review, of course. *smiles*

I hope Colby and Rahn are right. Mako shouldn't be kept away from her brother. Its not like she can endanger him in any way.. Right? *grins* I really liked the line “It’s a thing with a thing.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
I'm glad it wont be Ami/Empath, that would be a little wierd, but PLEASE don't make it Usagi/empath either. I know that might sound odd and all, but really, it just, doesn't seem right, you know? I personally think that if Empath decided to try and apologize, she should freeze his ass, but it think that might just be me. Write more soon.

- Damia -
Parsley the Lion chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
This is great! PLEASE update soon!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSO sorry that it's been so long since I've read your story. I am trying to make up for it now though :)

The story is absolutely fantastic, just as it has always been. Write more soon.

- Damia -