Reviews for A Moment of Quiet Conversation
Grace chapter 45 . 1/22
Ooh I loved this! I’m writing some stories right now too, and I get writer’s block whenever I get to an important part... Soooo, anyway, thanks for the update!

Have a wonderful day, you deserve it!
catwoman8940 chapter 45 . 1/21
I love this story the more I read the more I can’t wait for the next chapter. I also agree writers block sucks. I’m finally on chapter 6 to my own Juke story and I’m slightly stuck. It’s a chapter with Julie and Reggie having a big brother little sister type talk. And it’s reminding me of my own convos with my brothers so it’s more real. It’s taking time to get it just right and the words right. We all have slight cases like this but at least we have a fandom that understands and appreciates the writing in the end. Keep it up I’m having a blast reading your work.
x-World-Dreamer-x chapter 45 . 1/21
Love the story! This story is the reason I signed up for updates and such.
I was wondering if we could maybe see Fay passing on the engagement ring to Luke because of the Molina magic? Obviously not for immediate use, but...
Only if possible. Again, living your story!
vcullenv chapter 45 . 1/21
LOVE IT!
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 42 . 1/19
I love this chapter so much! The conversation between Reggie and Carlos was absolutely amazing and Carlos thought makes so much sense! Thanks for the update! :)
Grace chapter 44 . 1/16
Pleaseeeeeee update soon!
trying414 chapter 41 . 1/13
ngl, I thought the title was a joke about quarantine before I read it more carefully
Grace chapter 44 . 1/13
Do you think you could make the New Years gig a joined performance with Dirti Candi? Would luv to see Reggie and Kayla dancing together, ‘cause we all know that Carrie would set them up for that. Hope this idea doesn’t totally suck lol. (Yes this is me, Grace. I review your story on a daily basis every 5 mins)
lorinstanton chapter 44 . 1/12
I have read this whole story three times through now it’s amazing!
lorinstanton chapter 44 . 1/12
can’t wait for the next part! Best story ever!
Yay! Christmas Eve is happening! I’m so excited to see their presents to each other. Also, the family nickname thing was a great idea; I loved it. And Reggie calling Ray “Dad”? Adorable. Cool that you got them a gig after New Years, too.
Omg they are sooooooo cute! I was literally squealing and giggling like a crazy person the whole time I was reading this. Also, I don’t write fan fiction on here, unfortunately, but it’s really cool to know that your out there reading other people’s fics. You are an awesome writer, and wow, 50 chapters coming up!

Thanks
- Grace
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 41 . 1/11
Poor Luke... I can't imagine how much it hurt him to hear not just his mom but his dad too say that stuff. Especially with how he felt closer to his dad. It must be hard for him to hear that all again. Thanks for the update! :)
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 40 . 1/11
Awwww. Poor Luke... I'm so glad that he has Ray there for him, and I really hope that the lunch goes well! Thanks for the update! :)
Grace chapter 43 . 1/8
This is an awesome chapter! Thanks so much for the update, because you’re an amazing author. Just know that there’s no pressure if your tired or stressed. Hope you feel better!

Best wishes,