Reviews for Kenshin Outtakes, Take 2!
gold anime goddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
awesome
gemiinous chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
your stories are GENIOUS! oh, and if you really have a sister named Kanashimi, she's amazing too!
The-Peace-Prize-Warrior chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
I fucking love this fanfiction! Just one question... are you ever going to do outtakes from the Jinchu Arc in the manga? It was somewhat... depressing that some were never included... like something was missing...
Surrealian chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! YOU ARE VERY FUNNY! I wish I was as funny...People say my fic is but I think it is sympathy...Oh well! I just like getting good reviews! ((By the way I like they way you turned Kenshin perverted)) XP Anyway! I have to go do laundry...((It's calling to me))

*Rips of clothes revealing a Rurouni Kenshin cosplay out fit*

ORO? WHO MIXED THE WHITES WITH THE REDS?((NO WONDER HE HAS TO WEAR A MAGENTA GII XP!))

Ja ne!

Yuri-dono
Serenitychan13 chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
I'll say this one time and one alone. Souzou is MINE. Thank you so much for adding him to your fic! *bows*
Serenitychan13 chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
I love 1776! WOOT!
Hyper Kid chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
You do great outtakes! You should do some for SDK sometime. I would so read and review! Ah, burning questions. Slightly less good top ten list, but still great!
Hyper Kid chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Hee, evil questions.
Hyper Kid chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Wow, those outtakes ruled!

Yukimura: And the top tens! I tried them all!

Okay, who mixed sugar and cocaine for Yukimura?

*all look at Chinmei*

Chinmei: Hee... It wasn't me!

*sweatdrops* Why do we even have cocaine? I'm not allowed near that stuff, I'm underage!

Sasuke: *rolls his eyes* Yukimura isn't.

Yukimura: Hee! * Glomps Sasuke*

Atsui: I didn't do it.

Oh really? To discover who Atsui is, ya kinda have ta read my fic.
Hyper Kid chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
- The top ten lists are back! I dunno, personaly I prefer Legolas to Aragorn. Love # 2,3,6,7,8,9 the best. Especially #3! *insert evil grin here* Johnny Depp rules!
Hyper Kid chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Heh, I break holes in the walls too. *anime-style hand behind head* Last time it was so big I stuck two posters to cover it. No one else has noticed yet ( the sudden appearance of two posters) Very inobservant people, my family. Heh, wiffle bats and DVD players. Coconut bombs? Hee, personal problems indeed. A brief change of hentai people-and it only lasted five seconds- you were bored, weren't you? Ah the magic of crochet.

Shippo: no top ten list? aww.

Oh calm down, she'll have more. *worried voice* Right?

Shippo: *huge kicked puppy eyes*
Hyper Kid chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
- And even more fun outtakes, evil enders, and amusing Top Tens. Should have a championship to see who can perform the most of your random lists.
Hyper Kid chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Yet another round of hiarity. The only thing that can make me feel better fast is fan fics like this. Hey, I like the Top Ten lists!
Hyper Kid chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
*ROTFL* And the gondola was hilarious! As was the first one. Ah, winning through stubbornness(or at least trying to). Very Rey Yan.

Rey Yan: You got a problem with me? * points Pasa sword threateningly*

...Maybe.

Rey Yan: *charges*

BTW, have you seen that manga? It's really good! *dodges Pasa sword* Watch it, damn you! You could hurt someone wtih that thing!

Kagome: I'm pretty sure that's the point.

Yeah, he's so like Inu Yasha in that way.

Inu Yasha: You dare compare me to that weakling! Die! *joins chase with Tetsusaiga*

wait for it, wait for it...

Rey Yan: Wait a minute, did you just call me weak?

Inu Yasha: Yeah, got a problem with that? *they start to fight*

Whew. Another lucky escape!

Kagome: *sweatdrops*
Hyper Kid chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Heh heh, cool. #12, does that count Yukimura?

Yukimura: -

Yes, it does. I like #15 myself. And spontainious combustion is also often funny, unless it's someone you care about. Don't know about Social Darwinists though.