Reviews for Snowboard Kids: Road Trip!
snowboard kids 4 ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i think that there's no continue i hate that
Azurewolf02 chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
This is awesome! Yeah, I look back at the stories I wrote when I was 11 and 12, and I cringe, too. But I'm savin it to my favorites!
Princess pac chapter 12 . 6/3/2006
That was cute! What's going to happen when they go to the skate park? Update soon!
Mecha chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
A road trip where something besides goofiness occurs? Who woulda thunk it? Keep writing.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
You've played Snowboard Kids too? I didn't even know enough people played it to merit a fanfic category on it! This shows promise. You could be pretty good.

About your reviews:

Your reviews of Chapters 5-7: What is there to say? Thanks you like it.

Your review of Chapter 8: That Eggman-killing-someone-fic better be humor! I love a fic that has Eggman as a humor masterpiece (you probably know this since you've read The Intern by Metal Overlord).

Your review of Chapter 9: I know about Resident Evil, but all I really know is that there's a movie and it's got zombies. That's it. Can't wait to see all these stories you're planning! That action/adventure/humor spiel better be the Eggman-murder-thing!

Your review of Chapter 10: STUPID ME! HOW DID I FORGET TO CONTINUE THE KEANU REEVES THING IN CHAPTER 11? It's probably too late to keep it up in Chapter 12.

Your review of Chapter 11: I hope you like The Matrix! Be warned, the reason Sonic was so upset about Reeves being his brother is because Reeves is a terrible actor and you will not admire his performance in The Matrix. As for Charmy being an idiot, it's fun. Along with Eggman, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Big, Cream, Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Omachao and Vector, he's fun to mock!

I'm working on them updates!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 11 . 1/19/2004
Nice for Linda to look out for Nancy but she really should just beat up Jam and all that. Hey, since Nancy is going with Tommy, is there going to be a Linda/Slash, or Linda/and Slash's bro? just asking. Good job. Now could you continue? Please? I wanna see the end of this.
Mr. Slippery chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
Doesn't look too bad. Chapters are fairly short, but I like them that way. You wrote this story strictly for fun, didn't you? : ) I have a feeling you did. But, I guess most people here DO write their stories for fun. I especially like the storyline. It left me wondering how the gang was going to get Jam to stop bugging Tommy.
hannah chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This story is a sucssess because I wrote it of my little sis is a computer guenius and did I mention a purple I love Kelley clarcksom

the end
stalkergirl chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
Ok,now im anxious...WHERE R THE LAST CHAPTERS! I NEED 2 NO WOT HAPPENS NEXT! .

NEED... MORE... STORY!... CANT ... LIVE W/OUT...STORY...!
stalkergirl chapter 10 . 6/6/2003
Hey,Danielle! :) :) :) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

*hugs computer* I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

. well... i think that xplains how i feel about ur story!
stalkergirl chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
This 1 is more depressing than the others but its still realy glad that Tommy has some1 there 4 him that doesnt care that hes f .BYE!
stalkergirl chapter 8 . 6/6/2003
Haha.:P Ch.8 is done now i only have... 3 more Ch. after this...lol. Im getting there.
stalkergirl chapter 7 . 6/6/2003
FUNNY! I actually thought that it wood b Linda & Scratch... concerning their xperiance in the last !NEVER, wood any1 have thought that Tommy & Nancy wood b 2gether...lol! Keep it up... thats an order.
stalkergirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
LOL! U shood set Linda and Scratch up on a d8 sometime..lol. I love this 1 2... ur so good this.
stalkergirl chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
haha... they r so funny! Imagine eating all of that in 5 mins...and then wanting even .. i cant wait 2 read the other chapters.