Reviews for Motion Sickness V2
thecgw chapter 276 . 12/21/2021
I just read through the entirety of this again in a little under two weeks, and I just have to admit this is a really good story. there are parts that you could have done better on there there are typos that you never fixed
KingSparda chapter 276 . 10/31/2021
First and foremost this is a spoiler warning about the literary end of the story but its my review of it and why i dont recommend it read at own risk

first i want to say why you should read it. it offers great character development and plot twist and amazing momments where the choices and views of the characters really come alive

and why you shouldn't. at some point on the last quarter it just become more of the same like jaune just stop developing and all characters get put aside ans just focus on his relationship till literallythe end and it gets repetitive and frustrating

and the ending its the worst part i must say i was so disappointed... no fight with the sisters no other soldiers no sephiroth and the last 2 chapters they were just talking then the fight was just jaune buthering her while she regenerated and meteorites were falling then he goes like hey lets just take the head and run...

not even a jaune comming home scene or a foreshadowing of things to come NOOOO just straight away to in a distand future... what a load of bullcrap i put up with all the self hatred and doubt that he had to make it out alive expecting a big pay off to alk that build up

im sorry. the story was amazing the character development the realistic views of life parenthood and feelings but the end its just like it was rushed just to get it done. with this finale i really cant recommend anyone to read this
MakhaiArcanum chapter 138 . 8/7/2021
Here it is, the half way point. Wow. It’s so weird to think that this is only half way given everything that had already happened so far. You even managed to throw in a mini tournament arc. I was really shocked when you straight up killed Ren and Nora too. What a move to play. I’m loving this story, and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
MakhaiArcanum chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
Oh dear. 276 Chapters. What am I getting myself into?
venyr4686 chapter 276 . 5/14/2021
And pls don't leave it like this, if you can't decide on one ending you can write 2 epilogues. One Good, One bad. It's up to you.
venyr4686 chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
Yo, Guest reviewer who doesn't even have the guts to show his profile, if you don't want to see it, then remove it from your list, because this is just unnecessary hate trash that you're spewing.
Guest chapter 276 . 4/20/2021
When will this story die? I’m getting sick of seeing this generic garbage clog up my feed when I check for updated stories.
Argus456 chapter 276 . 4/12/2021
And thus the story begins...did not expect the end though but given you constantly refering them as Cetra, it all makes sense. With dust being material and the Lifestream literally being there all this time.

Cloud did win and return to his family to live the rest of his remaining days in peace with his wives and children...likely after taking care of his sisters of course. At least that's what I hope had happened since Cloud could have died from being so close to the impact zone, thus leaving everyone left to deal with the aftermath on their own.

Still, he did stop Salem so her being brought back 2000 years later is on Shinra's hands.
Argus456 chapter 273 . 4/12/2021
Oof, killed off screen. All that build up then gone, just like that. Geez...
Argus456 chapter 259 . 4/11/2021
To be honest, they were lucky Emerald didn't do more than she did since it would have been so easy for her to trick Cloud into killing his wives or kids.

Or trick him into killing his opponent in the match like she did with Pyrrha and Penny
Argus456 chapter 257 . 4/11/2021
Wait a minute? Zell!? Is there a Balamb Garden academy somewhere out there?
Kensarto chapter 276 . 4/11/2021
A few hundred words for the final fight is not enough. Not for this fic. The fight with Adam and Cinder and every other villain before it was longer.
You didn't even have Cloud face an ounce of struggle in this fight against the big bad villain who had plagued him all this time.
She didn't use any of her mind magic, his sisters never made an appearance. Ruby and Weiss's struggle over giving their blessing and their blessings were pointless.

All she managed to do was summon rocks from the sky which Cloud shrugged off even after a direct blow. Why didn't she summon Grimm, or use her immortal body to perform a sacrificial move that ensnared Cloud, or use any other type of magic on conjunction with the meteors to force him to stay at a distance.

Finally, does the "sometime in a distant future" thing mean you're not going to do an epilogue? Since Cloud won so readily, is he going to go home and everyone celebrates and you can show us all the loose ends being tied off?

If this is the last chapter, it leaves a lot to be desired. I hope its a calm before the storm.
Argus456 chapter 253 . 4/11/2021
Huh, did not expect to see RYPP again but at least it is good to know that they got over their crush though I can't help but feel that they're still holding out onto that flame, even if it's subconsciously.
MountainBookSage25 chapter 276 . 4/11/2021
Okay okay okay

What the fuck?
Xealchim chapter 276 . 4/11/2021
Nice, I remember when you first started the first fic, not everyone made it but thats ok. Gl in the future