Reviews for Double Life
LadyDogDemon chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
lov it update soon
someone chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
this story is well written but not all the ideas are from the author. The author stole a lot of the story from the Japanese drama Hana Kimi, which I believe is a lot more fun to watch than reading your story

maybe you should credit hana kimi instead to just stealing their ideas and if anyone I'd reading this go watch the drama it is a lot of fun with great actress and actors. You can find it on with English subs
MissingInActi0n chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
UPdate Soon :D
jessiskags chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
lucky! you get to go to japan!

ah, and i like your story very much
k8lin139 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
aww i was sorry to hear that not many people have been reviewing ur story, personally i absolutly love it :D in fact this would be my second time reading it except this time there were a few more chapters.

any wayz i love your plot i love your writting style and i just love everything so keep up the good work :D i really enjoy reading your story

oh and sry i haven't posted a review before, i always want to but for some reason i cant seem to bring my self to click that little button besides adding a story to story alert, i'll try reviewing more...m...updates please lol
Jamie chapter 12 . 3/12/2007
Unless you can give me 5, yes, 5 great reasons for why you haven't UPDATED in ages, I would like you to continue with the story. It's good, I like it. I was wondering when scent would be brought up. Here's an idea for after this festival: do something with the high jump again or her family. Even small chapters are appreciated. UPDATE SOON, thanks. Bye.
anime freak 318 chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
Where are you? I actually read the author's note to see if there was an explaination as to why you haven't updated yet, and I was surprised to read that you would be gone for 3 weeks. Here's a little trivia question for you, Since when was 3 weeks the equivalent of 2 YEARS. When will you post thbe next chapter. I really like this story and was os happy when I found it because I was woundering if someone had based a fic on HanaKimi and I was wondering if I would need to give it a shot. Please update soon so that I can read more. AND, next time, please don't leave such a cliff hanger if you don't plan on updateing soon. Thankz much.
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
update soon please this ia a really good story so far and to think i almost didnt read it
Miss Loquacious chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Damn, I like all your Inu stories! And most of which havent been finished! *pouts* Come on! I'm really eager to read em!
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! T_T Please, please, please!
melodydearest chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
You just LEAVE this story like this? How dare you!

lol JK

But please, I really like this story and I want to read more! Espesically after that cliffhanger...-_-

Will you update?
DarkYeuX chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
OMFG! PLASE MAKE NEW CHAPTERS NOW...PLEASE! n i'm vietnamese _...O.o...

any way...

PLEASE UPDATE SON ITS BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS...PLEASE UPDATE!
GIRL IN STORY chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
I'm sorry to say that I hate you.

But in the nicest possible way.

And just because you never finished this absolutely awesomely amazing and insanely cool story. Which I love.

But thank you very much for posting these first twelve chapters, because I had a lot of fun reading them. Your jokes are hilarious, and I absolutely adore all of the dialogue.
Katz chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Update!
Prince-Malice chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
ah! how could you end it there! i love this story and hope you update soon! is kouga going to expose Kagome! or is he going to keep it a secret? maybe even use it as blackmail! update soon please!