Reviews for Prisms
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/9
WOW! and adorable how my favorite couple team up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
(smirks at Seto Kaiba tauntingly): It sure is hard to believe that the Snow King's a big softie only when it comes to his doll baby brother, Mokuba, Tea and the others, even the Big Five, huh, Smarty-pants?!
Scarlett Winds chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
That was so amazing! So well written and I loved the dynamic between Seto and Tea. I hope you continue the story that you hinted at cuz that would be an epic read. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
One-shot story?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
I just love this story.
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Will you continue the other stories in the YGO verse soon? Like the one with Odeon.

I keep on wondering what will happen next.
Mega M chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
- Peaceful times can be bittersweet especially after you guys had to say goodbye to a friend.
- Poor Bakura he's a loner again.
- Maybe Kaiba likes the fresh air Téa or maybe he just wanted to see you ;)
- Of course Mokuba would stage a rescue mission by himself especially if he thought Kaiba wouldn't want anything to do with those 5.
- Well you guys don't have the best track records with caves so it's probably a good idea to keep it a two person team Téa.
- At least Lector was decent to Mokuba before going crazy. They got some catching up to do.
- Shadi loves his tests of character.
- Mokuba would appreciate it if you gave a genuine smile once in a while Kaiba, you two need a vacation.
- Well that's a unsettling site.
- Looks like the forces of darkness are going to be done with vacation soon.
- Kaiba always gonna be iffy about magic lol.
- Téa wasn't expecting that compliment.

Neat story.
Azurite chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Wow, talk about an alternative future-verse I never would have considered! Hmm, the Big Five redeemed? I actually am interested in seeing more about that possibility; is that an element from your main storyverse?

I loved the description of the Prism Cave; it sounds like a place I'd love to visit. Did you base it off a real place, or did it come from your imagination? I wonder whether or not the traps the Big Five encountered were all because of Shadi, or if there were some mysterious magical or unnatural elements that contributed to the cave's traps.

I feel like this COULD continue, if you wanted it to. As is, it's a soft, platonic ending, where it seems like Kaiba has, for the first time, realized that he is just as capable of being a Big Damn Hero as Atem, as Yugi. I wonder if he never considered the possibility before because he was so busy resisting everything he was seeing and experiencing. I also like the subtle reference to Téa realizing she's feeling "something" when they're slip-sliding down the tunnel to where they find the others.

I'm also curious about the origin of the rings; they're not Millennium Items, but how are they created, and if they are tied to the elements, how did that happen? What happened to the Millennium Items in Pharaoh Seto's reign? Why is Shadi still around and kicking? If Seto is really Kaiba's ANCESTOR, then who did Pharaoh Seto hook up with? O_O! So many questions... but it's a delight on its own.

Thank you so much for participating in Azure Week! This is a great story and I hope to see more from you :)
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Oh *this* was a nice read...and what a GREAT kick-off for Azure Week, too! :D :D :D

I’m glad I’ve gotten as far in your Pendulum Swings verse as I have because the differences between that and this one were significant, but I wouldn’t have been able to “feel” it the same if I hadn’t read so much of it already. But I really like this alternate verse, too, and I hope you’ll continue to explore it a little more after Azure Week ends :D

The beginning felt just the *teeniest* bit rushed, but there was obviously a LOT you had to cram into a manageable amount of space in order to *clearly* separate it from your other verses. To that end, I thought you did a good job; it was that summary that left me wanting to see and explore more of this alternate timeline :) I liked Téa’s observations at the beginning, setting everything up and letting us see where everyone was at (Bakura, particularly, tugged at my heartstrings!). It set up nicely for the segue to Seto, and from there a great gateway to the rest of the story :D The Prism Cave sounds fascinating, and like most of your YGO additions doesn’t feel out-of-place at all.

The twist on the riddle at the end of the story was awesome. Kaiba’s nobler side is often suppressed, often ignored, and I think that side is why the animé version’s grown on me so much. There’s layers *beneath* that hard shell, and the situation they found themselves in, plus Téa’s inner monologue, really helped showcase those good qualities. Shadi’s appearance was great, too...he irritated the crap outta me, but he does that in the show so your characterization was clearly right on point! XD I absolutely LOVED when she said she knew they’d “be safe with [Seto] protecting us”, and that ending was icing to the cake! Really enjoyed this one! :D
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Kaiba has always prefered science to magic, but there comes a time when you have to accept it. And these six rings prove that there is power in magic and in teamwork. And Seto, you may have founds someone who can work with you and win your heart: Tea Gardner!