Reviews for Shayla's Story
Emily Marxmann chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
PEGNUINS! I Knew there was a reason I hated Ketchup, I shall stalk up on Mustard and prepare for the invasion!
Thanks for the warning Penguin Guy! I salute you!
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Oh and another thing it is Joey not Joe and Yugi not Yu-Gi. Sorry it's just been bugging me but so far it is pretty good.
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Ok this has been. Bugging me for a while it is millennium items not millenial items.
LilPrincess95 chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
I really like this story! Started reading it around eleven or twelve last night and finished around 5:00am XD
bleachfan462 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Ok I'm not saying this to be insulting but I feel that you should know about your biggest plot hole. Your main character is blind, however your discriptions rely on color and what/who it appears to be. This isn't as huge an issue as it could be because it's not first person, however i think it takes away some of the impact this story could have. As it stands your writing style is good, grammer and spelling at least at my level if not higher. I just don't think you should write about a blind person using just those terms, you hardly described the unevenness of the ground, the scent of the surrodings in comparison to her usual ones, these are differences she would notice, and differences that could help the readers to connect to her as a blind person, rather than reminding them every time she has a duel. I truly believe that this advice could make your story have much more impact. However I relise that you already have writen several stories about this character and that you probablly won't want to go back and rewrite it, i'll read it either way.
Aly93 chapter 24 . 4/8/2008
loved it!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 24 . 8/21/2006
Great story! _
Runelesca chapter 24 . 7/17/2006
Um eh sorry for not updating but I got realy caught up in the story. But hey that's actually a good thing in a way cause it means it's a real good story hehe'sweatdrop'.Well besides that Person to help you deal with the penguin menace and any other random and/or crazy conspiroucy ideas.-

Runelesca chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
I can't wait to read what happens next This is without a doubt the best fic I've read since who nows when. Well that's all I really had to say besides BEWARE OF THE PENGUINS!(maybe I should change my user name to that or I've also been thinking about the queen of randomness? m what do you think. wait I was suppose to submit my review already wasn't I? heheh'sweatdrop')
Runelesca chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
Sorry for not reviewing but I get caught up in the story and I usually only review at the last/most updated chapter. But then I saw the amount of reviews you got for this story. I'm soory it's probably cause of people like me you didn't get so many reveiws. It's just I'm not used to reading a story that's actually finished hehe-. Well ar least I did review you before this. Well I just have to say that I'll make sure you get more reviews for this story and BEWARE OF THE PENGUINS!
Runelesca chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
You evil one, that's not how it goes at all! The penguin aren't going to take over the planet like that! Whjat thay're doing is slowly invading every country through zoos and once their forces are gatherd they'll break out and destroy us all. Not only that but while they're waiting for their forces to finish assembling they're making allies with all the other less smarter animals by promising freedom for their help. So beware of the penguins, THEY ALREADY RULE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF ANTARTICA!

Oh and it's nice to know someone besides me likes the animorphs too.- Remeber soon the penguins and have anice day.-
Moonlady chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
It's very weird that I didn't review this... I remember liking it until it got almost to the end- then I stopped reading it.

- Anyway, the story wasn't what I actually wanted to say XD. I was looking up "Whispers of the Heart" _ I just saw it yesterday. And I was Google-ing it and your profile came up- and I thought "OMG! What a small world!"

Anyway, if you're still in touch with Katie tell her Hannah says hi and I miss her.
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
To duel without sight... now THAT's tough
The Time Traveler chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
HI! It's me again! This is a nice version of the Yu-Gi-Oh series, and that character of yours is spetacular. I might read the other story soon. Until then, See you in the future.
Cavalier Cavalier chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Penguins. Penguins. PENGUINS! THEY'RE COMING! I MUST KILL THEM! Erm, right.