Reviews for MOON: Memories Of Other Nexuses
DracinaStormsailor chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow, see, now I don't think I could ever turn such a character as Lucius into one I would NOT want to throw to the Dementors.

Caught me completely off guard but it was goooood, that's for sure.

Well, on to the next!
t. e. lafayette chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
c'etait magnifique. Lucius, the perfect antihero. I've been looking for awhile for a fic that depicts this as well as you've done.
snowfelon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
hi! i know this story was posted a long time ago but I just chanced upon it today. Just wanted to say that I really like it especially the ending... it was an interesting twist, what she did. very cool.
akloipsn aamamaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I love this. Stories that involve soul mates and reincarnation really strike a chord with me.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i'm not really sure how to respond. thoroughly enjoyable and very creative. i guess it just kind of leaves me wanting to know more about them and the why and how of things. but that's also part of the charm of the story.

good job.
Welshwitch-star chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
A very haunting story. Absolutely one of the best short stories I've read. Lucius is a very interesting character to write about. You were really able to crawl inside his head when you wrote this.
Thanks for the good read!
black-capped conure chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Hmm. A bit angsty, and a bit purple. But over-all I like it. It's so hard to find a good Lucius fic as good as this one. Thank you.
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
wow. just wow. that was amazing. i've never read a better short story in my life. keep writing.
enlightenedkitty chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Fucking awesome! I truly hope you write things other than fanfic, for it would be a serious waste of talent if you didn't. (Not that I'm complaining about you writing fanfic ... I'm currently struggling w/ fanfic vs. real fic myself.)

Anyway, I haven't started on the 38 chapter one yet, because it IS 38 chapters, and as good as the first two stories are that I've read, I'm sure I'll get caught up in it and stay up for nights on end until I finish reading, which I can't really afford to do at this point in time. However, rest assured, I will read it soon.

I must ask though, what is it you have against Snape? Well, not necessarily against, but Snape did kill him in the other one, and Lucius certainly doesn't like him in this one ... though I guess it is to be expected since Snape is a spy...

Ah well. I will repeat, incredible. I might even read the first chapter of the 38 tonight...
Aurora Pawprints chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Do you know what my favorite aspect of your writing is?

It's the fact that you never sacrifice the integrity of a characterization. You can write a lustful, homicidal psychopath (Lucius) or a jaded, anti-social loner (Snape) or a vivacious, unique young woman (Grace), but you always succeed in taking the characters beyond these preliminary despcriptions. You expose them as three-dimensional human beings, and you recognize the fact that people are infinitely multi-faceted. Your reviewers often express surprise to find themselves sympathizing with a character like Lucius, but that should come as no surprise to you - your genius is that you expose every side of a character, even that secret part of their heart that no one ever sees but that makes them human - and therefore sympathetic, no matter what their crime.

As a writer, I'm extremely envious! As a reader, I'm thrilled that there is someone out there with your kind of talent whose work I can enjoy. I don't know if you will take this seriously, but I hope you think about it - if you ever write something original, please consider trying to get it published. I am an avid reader (indeed, I read just about everything I can get my hands on), and I've read many novels that do not come close to acheiving the well-drawn, fleshed-out, this-person-could-be-someone-I-know kind of characterization that you acheive in the two fanfics you have here.

Your prose is a delightful combination of wit and poetry, and keeps me constantly riveted to the computer screen.

This particular fic is the kind of thing I love to read...if you have any more running around in your head, write them! It's artsy and sensual, and you can't understand it in a logical, left-brained kind of way, but it makes perfect sense if you don't let your head get carried away with details. It's exactly what writing SHOULD be, and almost never is. Imaginative, unfettered, honest, thought-provoking...the adjectives continue. You don't spoon-feed us the boring details. It can be whatever kind of story the reader wants it to be, depending on where they're coming from and the way they think. It can mean a million things. You convey the essence and the aura and the things that lie beneath the surface of the story, which is all that interesting writing really needs.

I truly hope you consider publishing something someday - it's always worth a shot, you have nothing to lose! And, if these two fanfics are any guide, you just may get lucky. I have immense respect for your abilities as an author, and I hope you recognize that you have a unique talent.
Shelob chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wow. I don't read a lot of Lucius fics and now I am wondering if maybe I should. That was excellent.

It was so poignant of him only to feel deep remorse after he had met her. I was feeling sorry for Lucius! (GASP!)

Truly the most interesting and believable redemption fic I have read. I have seen fics where Lucius is suddenly a good guy and I just have a hard time believing that of canon Lucius.

Thanks for a great read.
Zagzagael chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Phenomenal. Very artfully crafted. This is begging to be lengthened - his hatred for Snape...the mystery woman joined to him through lifetimes...can he be redeemed? One can't deny how despicable he has been in this incarnation...and yet...

Bravo!
Janine chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Wow you are getting even better and I did not think tere was room for improvement. Thanks
Alzadea chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow! Cool!
idarii chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
wow. i can't even say anymore than that. just wow. your writing is phenominal. please keep up the good work. i am completely floored.