Reviews for A Wish of Divinegon
Azure Ghidorah chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
DM02: This is interesting... the fact is when I played DWM, I challenged Jamirus with bigger monsters yet I do not remember who they were... I can tell you what monsters I have now though. (They are very rare and powerful) I would like to suggest a Dragon as Sorcha's next monster. One can aqquire a monster by breeding to Dragonkids that are lower than 4. If one is 4 or higher then the result will be GreatDrak. I know from experience. (I'm a person who takes in high regard, everything about dragons and I have done much research on the proccess to breed specific dragons such as BattleRex and Divinegon.) If Dragon is to powerful than I would like to suggest Pteranod: a dragon family who learns Firebal, Windbeast, and Tailwind. (I have had the privilege of owning many powerful monsters.) I do wish to read more.
PhantomoftheKitty chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Its me, Tasome! (i was bored of that name)

wow! this is really getting interesting. must... read... MORE!

oh, and I'm totally obsessed with daughter of the forest and the next two books. they really are well written.

Continue!
Shanks Delsa chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Thank you for updating! Other whise I would of e-mailed you on the anaversery of this fan fic's last chapter.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
so-so but best in section.
Blissey chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Yahoo! I think I remember fighting him.
Blissey chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Go on, go on. I love this one so far!
A Monster tamer that is name less chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I enjoyed it Whith Much pride. And I will give you a secret! Breed a servant with a great drack and unlock the lord of dragons!
anomynous chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
great i cant wait to read more
darth chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
i dont think her little monster could beat terry's monsters
Chincharu chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
I like this story. _ Slim's cute. :D
PhantomoftheKitty chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
this is really good! did you by any chance read a book called "daughter of the forest? there's a girl named sorcha in that too

please continue!
Lynx chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
This story is excellent, please continue.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
_ Yay! This is really good so far (of course it is, you wrote it, heh)! I loved the Dragon Warrior Monsters game when it first came out. My three monsters are a Zapbird, a Healer, and a KingLeo. I like them lots. _ Poor, poor, Sorcha... She's lucky she met such a nice little Slimeborg, and Terry as well. (Terry's cool!) Please continue this, I want to see where this goes! Anyways, see ya!

-Pichu*Star
LukesDragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Wow! Dragon Warrior Monsters! I thought I was the only person to have heard of it cool! Anyway this fic looks good so keep it going