Reviews for Soul of a Hitokiri
brilliant!~~~~~~~
virginger chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
best sorry I've ever read
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Palindromes Rock chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
As you suggested, I read the Changing Sides story. You were right to mention it, it was good. The end was very amusing and they style of writing was not much different than your own. :)
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aw, this story is so cute.
So typical of Battousai!Kenshin to immediately assume she was talking about suicide. Makes you wonder just how much he was thinking about it.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh hakubaikou...I love your work. It deeply saddens me that you will never get to finish some of your other amazing stories, though I am glad you were able to leave some of your work behind. You are an absolutely wonderful writer that I greatly admire. Rest in peace.

Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is so well written you captured thier emotions perfectly...
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow! I really love the emotions in this one. And the descroptions are wonderful. Great job!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Are you not writing fanfics any more? I re-read the whole of Against A Sea of Troubles, today. I love your fanfiction, but you haven't written any in so long.
emptyword chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Beautiful, beautiful exploration of Kenshin's suffering after Tomoe's death, and at the same time, maintaining a very realistic portrayal of both Katsura's and Ikumatsu's own worries and concerns.

Ikumatsu's words to Kenshin, "Know then, that Tomoe-san was not the only one to care about you, child," were particularly eye-opening. I had never considered Kenshin could be thinking along those lines. Very perceptive.

I really can find no flaw to point out. Beautifully written. It's a wonder I haven't favorite-ed you yet.
Clemen chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
beautiful.
Warg chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hey..

Good fic..

Great atmospheric start.. lovely use of shades and color tones.

The shifting focus worked nicely with the story-set.. Loved the way Ikumatsu reacted to Kenshin.. and Kenshin, stoic, reserved and cold, perfectly in character.

thanx for the great read :)
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh my God! I love you! I really do! I love youur stories as well and wish to God that I could write as well as you do! Ganbatte!
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Thanks for sharing tis fic. Angst, depressing... but ends up on somewhat a happy/ optimistic note. You've a great gift for writing such things.
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Interesting story subject. Ikumatsu, of all people! But, it turned out very good. Kenshin did always need a mother...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »