Reviews for Soul of a Hitokiri
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Dear Haku Baikou,

Whoa... Deep.. I... I think I'm going to cry... *sniff* That was beautiful...

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Sincerely,

Starr Bryte
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Beautifully written, poignant description of Kenshin's state of mind following Tomoe's death. You also captured Katsura's inner conflict as leader. When he says, "I continue to lead. As always. I continue to sacrifice lives I've no right to sacrifice." he reveals the loneliness and the price of leadership.

I also wanted to cheer when Ikumatsu put her arms around Kenshin (if any character in any anime ever needed hugging, it's Kensin in the 'Trust and Betrayal' dvds). His reaction, though heartbreaking, was both believable and typical of the social mores of that period. Lots of authors forget just how formal and stiffly polite Japanese society was during the Meiji era. Your story was both historically accurate and profoundly touching. Excellent work!
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was wonderful and you stayed in character perfectly! This was such a great one-shot! You did a super job!
sarahseptember chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*sob* that was really sweet. very well written. if i didnt think that this i fine as a one-shot fic, i'd say that i;m dissapointed that there isnt any more.
the simple mind chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Goodness! All of your fics are fantastic, including this one!
Aikawarazu Ai chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
wow. as I re-read this, oh my gosh! wonderful!

Very, very angsty. I love how, in every story you write, you can give this sense of feeling in the words, it makes you feel as if you know the character personally or as if you are the character :-P lovely, excellent writing! _
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
It was good! I'll have to read Moonsilver's continuation of it! _
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hey, this is really good. i like it alot.
Humora chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
are you that guy/girl that made then real good pics of the battousai, they look real? if you are im glad to here you write stories to i bet there good haven't read one yet i draw well to well for a 13 teen year old if you wont to see my art
type in .com did you know kenshins real name is (i dont spell it right just as its pronouced) hitomori gensai but then he changed it to hitokiri gensai i think...
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Oh! Very detailed on the OVA _ I really think this one is a very good fanfic :-D
But... I've always wondered about this, and have always ceased to find out- WHAT IS KENSHIN'S POV? ( _x)
Anyway- beautifully written - keep on writing! ( _x)
Shaolin 10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Oh, that was so sad. But it was really well written! Keep up the awesome work you can do! .
VietRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Damn.
-*-
Just when I was beginning to think that authors/artists couldn't coincide, you had to go and defy me. Big-time.
-*-
I just wanted to say that your artistic skills inspired me to write my own RK story. Won't ask you to read it, and won't ask you to review. Just thought I'd like to share that interesting tidbit. AH... I think it was your Battousai at the Meiji Era that drew me in and convinced me to do that. _
-*-
Anyways, enough of my silly babbling. I wanted to talk about your work. Dear God, it was a wonderful piece, with lovely, lovely descriptions. _ But... who is Katsura's wife? o_0 I am just so confused. _ LOL. Sorry.
-*-
And I have no idea where I'm supposed to see this, but how old are you? _() I'm just curious, since you write very well, and I'd be very surprised if you said you were a 14-16 year old in California. _() Well, just the 14-16 year old bit part.
-*-
I am going to check out the other stories now because you have an eye for writing. And we all know an eye for writing means an eye for good stories. _()
-*-
You know where I'LL be for the next few days. *goes to look up more pictures* You know what? I don't think I will ever learn how to use Photoshop... just like a toaster over. _
Byee!
seta chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
that was so good! - i really liked it interEsting POV too.
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Aww. That was so sad. Incredibly good, but you just have to feel sorry for poor kenshin. Keep writing!
Poppy2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Beautiful and interpretive piece. Simply beautiful and a fine sequel to "Descent into Madness".
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »