Reviews for Vow of the King
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 37 . 7/15
Hmm... now that you mention Uryu doesn't kill anyone else as far as I am aware. Although he certainly tried to kill Mayuri in his fight. Though I can't really blame him for that one.

Also lol on Kon being called Kai. I'm not surprised Kairomaru doesn't like sharing a name with Kon.
Detached-Emotions chapter 41 . 6/12
I really enjoy all the chapters you've put out so far! Looking forward for the eventual continuation of the story!
aitor.rosell.torralba chapter 6 . 6/10
No zangetsu for no reason makes it a hard read for me, for alternative zanpakuto is always better to make an OC be he wielder, It is possible to make an lt zanpakuto with Ichigo but you need a reason and to make the whole story about that. Reason is that zangetsu is not so much a different character as he is a part of Ichigo personality
Chu-chu27 chapter 10 . 6/9
I just can't continue the story. I was fine with Candice and Bambietta being introduced early but Tatsuki is honestly not a good addition to the main cast. She should have been left behind on Earth.

The story was great when it was just Ichigo and Nemu, that was the highlight of this entire fic. They were the main reason why I read and enjoyed it. It's just a shame it's so grating to read Tatsuki and Orihime's paragraphs that I can't force myself to continue. I'll take any label I'm put on but girl on girl stuff is just not my cup of tea. It kills stories for me.

Thanks for the enjoyment so far and wish you the best in your future work.
XxMoonDrakexX chapter 6 . 6/9
This isn't here to insult the author or the ff but I think you just ruined my ff experience by bit adding main girl Ureheme to the harem. I can understand not adding tatsuki but you made you made her lesbian an she took Ureheme. But overall I enjoyed this ff up to now Good luck to the rest of the readers from here.
Pinkypi chapter 32 . 6/3
Then some bankai are true basic bitches like Ichigo's. Which doesn't give him anything but a physical power up. Not even his special attack changed unless you count how the hollow could curve the thing which I don't think Ichigo even used properly. Obviously this isn't counting his "true" zapakuto form he got later.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 41 . 5/20
Awesome chapter! I had a blast re-reading the story to this (temporary), conclusion. I look forward to seeing more when you get back around to it.
merendinoemiliano chapter 41 . 5/19
Cool story, curious to see more
TSFreedom chapter 41 . 4/23
Great chapter , I look forward to seeing what happens with the next arc.
TSFreedom chapter 40 . 4/23
Great chapter .
denbob chapter 39 . 4/23
It has only been stated that Shinigami Zanpaktou can only purify the sins of the Hollows. It is never stated it can purfiy the sins of mortals in genral.

And it is explicitly stated that in the hell chapter that Shinigami with captain level spirt grad can’t stay in the Soul Socity because theor reshi is too condensed to be assimilated into the environment and thus creating a in balance between fhe worlds that allows the Maws of Hell to Open up.

So I fail to see how this is an excuse when it just adds more world buiding on top of brutally deconstructing the entire concept of the balance of souls.
tf330129 chapter 41 . 4/21
Keep it up :)
EliteOtaku111 chapter 41 . 4/21
I am gonna say you did a good job on this arc, with the changes, additions and removals, and the story overall, even thought you wont end the story yet, but simply take a break due to focusing on your other stories, which I respect and understand.
You sure know to make good choices and changes in the story, to make it better and without changing it too much.
If you need some help for the next arcs, I may I an idea. It isnt much, and with what you said in the authors note, I am unsure it will fit or not.
As I said, I sure enjoyed this interesting story, and wish you luck on your other stories.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 41 . 4/21
Good work! Looking forward to your eventual return after your hiatus.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 40 . 4/20
For Asauchi, I would honestly presume that dying Shinigami and Plus souls that go through the Reincarnation cycle, which the soul king and royal guard seemingly control, are harvested and used. Gruesome and dark but it would fit.