Reviews for From Bad to Worse
Moonse chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
hope you enjoy holidays and rest! such a good chapter too, loved it. And about the dialogue thing, as a pjo and hp fan for other, i think you're doing pretty good! Diaglogue is necessary, it makes easier to read and help us understand that the characters are getting slowly used to each other, that they all have their own bussiness and problems. Though its good to have chapters profundizing percy's struggles into canilizing his powers, how much he miss annabeth and camp, because it makes it more real.

As a fan, analizing characters is pretty normal and from my point of view, you're actually so good writing Percy. He wouldn't be his normal himself (that's the mistake a lot of ppl do!) he would be focus in his bussiness to get back home as soon as he can. He wouldn't talk so much and wouldn't be very sociable. Yet he's still percy so he would do it sometimes, would still be him and wouldn't lose his personality, just be more quiet, remenbering the people he loves and can not see.

We saw it in The Son Of Neptune (though it was in different situations, a lot different) he didn't remember anything but annabeth but he could feel what he was missing. Have her in mind everytime before making any decission.
Of course he did make friends there, Percy has experienced being alone before. In his old schools and in camp jupiter, in both he was marginalized and only in camp (and in the argo II) he found friends and family, so it would be nice to see him think of them more often and realize how much he miss them now that he's all alone.

And it would be nice to see how camp affected Percy not only in a bad way (like the nightmares) but in a good way! What I mean is, he is a leader there, he leadered the army for war and a lot of others battles. He's used to it. He's a son of the big three after all, in some moment that's gonna just pop out and accidentally show how good he is leadering (and you know that Harry was struggling with it since he though he wasn't a good leader but had to do it anyways, he would be surprised and i mean a little bit jealous).

So, I can't say it needs more or less talking, I think it's good just as it is, but a little bit more wouldn't hurt.

As I said, hope you have a nice Christmast and sorry for my English (is not my first lenguage but i'm trying!)
Matt chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
What’s with the “I would have IIII gladly IIII switched places with him.” part? With the four I’s in a row to be precise?
Thalorighan chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
I really really like this! Continue amigo
Yesse2362 chapter 8 . 12/1/2020
Great work and thanks that Olivia showed up in this chapter again.
See ya
A Random Boi chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
Love love love love love
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2020
Keep going I want to know what happens
akisabookworm chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
I mean
toast? with baked beans or jam
the book says kippers (which I personally hate) but they're kind of like fish
eggs
porridge maybe
idk my mums American so I eat cereal but yeah
Moonse chapter 6 . 11/8/2020
I almost screamed when I saw the notification, this is actually one of my two favorites fanfics of crossover betwen these two and I'm pretty sure that if this continues how it's going it would be my favorite one. Percy is just like I would imagine him to be in this situation, maybe I hope to see ppl en hogwarts helping him be more happy again, and I really, REALLY hope we gonna see how he gets better and better and eventually he's eating a little more, and a little more and then he can eat in a healthy form again.

And about the chapter, I like this kind of chapter where we can see the transition percy has to enter in the wizarding world, we get to see him trying his best but his away from Annabeth, from his mom, from camp and his home and so his best it's not the best he could give years ago.

¿Are we seeing Annabeth get in at one time? In my opinion, Annabeth would suffer just as much as him and she would never stop looking for him, she would go on quest and I'm pretty sure she would even leave school just for looking for her boyfriend as she did in the lost hero, that's something I want to see too but maybe that's not the way you want to bring the history(?) Anyways, the history is going by the right side so I know it's going to be good as hell, doing that or not.

Love your history!
hijo.de.herm3s chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
i can't translate the story, i'm the only one?
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 11/7/2020
Surprised you didn't use a sacred tree of Poseidon ( A Pine) as a wand wood.
Yesse2362 chapter 6 . 11/7/2020
that I had been out there for, around two hours the principal was furious... You changed point of view here

"Twenty minutes! It was really nice meaning you, see ya around, bye!"
Here you wrote meaning instead of meeting.
Otherwise a good chapter! I dont know but I hope Olivia will be important in the future(liv could be a nickname)
If I find names or stuff I'll comment again
Bye
Yesse
KeziaJ chapter 4 . 11/3/2020
This is really good
Waiting for the next chapter
ThatCat413 chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
I found one or two grammar mistakes for example you wrote since instead of sense but that's ok I suppose.
A good chapter to tell Percy a bit more about the Harry Potter world.
A thing, question, recommendation, or whatever though.
A lot of people tend to directly make Percy and Harry's group friends or at least they're meeting often.
I would like it if the dont stand that much in focus and he's also searching for other friends, ya know?
Bye
Yesse
Moonse chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
hey! just wanted to say that I really liked the chapther and I like the way you write, It is so nice to see how you make percy still percy, not like in others fanfics where him is not like himself anymore, he remembers Annabeth everytime and has a good reason to do this, he has random comments and the part where he was just being nice to the paints was my favorite bc in the harry potter books everyone just ignore them, that was really cute and so percy
The Alone Sage chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
try using percy's or the people's name that your writing about, rather than just saying 'he' I feel it late me understand wht your trying to potty in the story. but other than that this is really good