Reviews for Button
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AW!
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
"a teddy bear with a big squooshy heart"

XD
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
AW!

That's so sweet. Loved it. Your narration is very fluid, and even though this is such an overused idea, it works really well with your style of writing. Still manages to get a squeeze out of even the meanest cynic's heart. Good job!

Cheers!

-Pinka14
daffodils in spring chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
OMG!That was so cute!I loved it!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
(It was so sweet it made his teeth ache) LOL! Sweetness!
project eve 1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this is so sweet I can logan definately being a big teddy bear for a five year old
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
that was so cute, i can't wait to see more of your work!
bosco55david chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
aw...that was so cute! i loved it!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Aww...it makes me go all soft and gooey inside! So cute, and so perfect. You captured Wolvie's character perfectly, and in such a short story, too. Wonderful!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
AW...KAWAII! *dies* Very very cute! creppy thing is my name is Lauren.. *giggle* I wouldn't mind sitting in his lap though *purr* Very very cute though!
Valiowk chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Sweet, very sweet. It does characterise Wolverine pretty well, I think; underneath it all, it's clear that he cares a lot for children. I loved the part about "Big Bad Wolverine TM" :D
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
So adorable and so sweet. Button is a sweetie pie. Scott was right when he said it was so sweet it made his teeth ache. :)
Adiva Calandia chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
What's wrong with fluff, huh? If there were more fluff like this, the world would be a better place.

Wonderful! Very sweet - gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, you know? Button is great, very realistic for a five year old, and Logan was exactly right. So was Scott, for that matter (heh heh heh).

You got in several good lines - the alcohol one, as everyone has told you; the "All gone!"; and I just love "It was so sweet it made Scott's teeth ache." Wonderful, all around.

-Adi
Taka Wolfen chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Aw! So adorabibble! *squeals* _
Little Took chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Oh my god! That was a sweet little fic, and yet you still managed to tap into the character of both Wolverine and cute little Lauren. Excellent story!