Reviews for Dangerously in Love
emma chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
this emma again and i was wondering if u could update this
grimmich chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
ooo, I hope you write more this is getting interesting! What happened to Lucius though? Did he die? And what of his mother? Is this going to be Drarry? Please tell me it is?
trollz chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
no we're all going to die!

god goyle is such a pesimest when he doesnt eat can you please put up anthor chapter please
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
well it started off well.. but looks like it got lost in the shufle of other stories. will you be updating them anytime soon? thanks again..
Monkey Ruler chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Ooh! Is it not really Sirius who sent the letter, but Voldemort who set up a trap for him, and then Draco and them will end up bumping into them and they'll all wind up running for their bloody lives.

Heh. Update eventually in the next four years, please?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
aw! I wish there was more! I thought it was one of your stories that had heaps of chapters that I could read and go 'yay!' but *sniffles* nay.. I got all excited and then - no more. Please keep writing! I'm going off to read your other ficcies now, to supplement my loss...
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Well, it's all going pear shaped for them, isn't it? LOL But it's very interesting! I think it's nicely written with good use of emotive and evocative language and imagery! Please write more!
Chiquita chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
I know it's been such a long time since you've updated, but I hope you aren't planning to abandon this piece of promising potential.
CK chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Come on, get to the premise! Btw, great so far!
Red Sunrise chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
I was just looking around for a good story to read and I decided to read this, and OMG, it's so GOOD! You should seriously consider updating it, you have a great start on it and I'd really enjoy seeing where u decide to go with this...UPDATE PLEASE!
Vivian Kain chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
Before I get to the story, I just have to say how absolutely ecstatic I am that Fanfiction finally let me sign in again...hurrah. Alright, now that that's out of the way, of course you know I have nothing but good things to say about your first venture back into the genre. It's absolutely lovely...I'm almost to the point of saying that you write these characters better than J.K. herself. I can't wait to see where this is headed love, and I'm looking forward to slashy goodness, Marilyn style. Keep up the good work old chap!
just court chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
*dies laughing at goyle* he's suck an idiot! Heehee.. I like this! It's very interesting! Keep writing it please!

Happy Writing! )