Reviews for The New Crew
Von the Unstoppable chapter 11 . 11/29/2021
Are you going add TF2 comics in this just a question of my?
Theoldblood98 chapter 11 . 7/3/2021
Nice chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
i like this
Stormknight186 chapter 9 . 11/17/2020
Just checked, the way to spell it is "wunderbar"
Stormknight186 chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Note for Scavenger, and everyone else: NEVER SAY "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"!
gabeherndon308 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
hey OK KO if you get this message that is enough, now i have had enough of your rude comments and your disgusting shit for trying to troll our writer here so if you wont f off then im going to have to say your the troll yourself and ill be waiting to get the drill instructor from full metal jacket to set you straight and give you hell that you cant imagine.
Stormknight186 chapter 6 . 10/10/2020
I absolutely love the dialogue in this! My favorites:
"What kinda weapon are you good with?" "Yes"
"What's going on?" "I don't have the slightest clue"
"Where is my knife, you loudmouthed waste of space?!"
Keep goin' my man, you are killing it! XD
Stormknight186 chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
I love this chapter man! Keep it up!
AngelHeart42 chapter 4 . 9/29/2020
I'm really looking forward to seeing how they get on with everyone. And what they think of their skills. Didn't realise Hunter spoke with a techno voice, though
AngelHeart42 chapter 3 . 9/23/2020
I have nothing for the Ranger. He just seems like a normal person compared to the other 2. Sorry if that sounds mean or anything. But keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
AngelHeart42 chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
Christ, a Sniper who can disguise as any inanimate objects, grapple and stick to walls, and can Backstab. The Hunter is a very dangerous enemy to have, indeed. But also, a valuable ally. I look forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work.
Stormknight186 chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
I have a question! Can I draw the designs for these three mercenaries when the next chapter comes out?
AngelHeart42 chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
So the Scavenger can use any weapon from any class. Interesting. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.