Reviews for Dangerous Girls
BlazingStarWriter chapter 19 . 6/19
This was an awesome story! Very well written. And you even kept the characters in their true personalities. I loved how you broke the fourth wall a couple of times. Man, This was an Awesome story! If I didn't know better, I would think that the writers of the powerpuff girls and Kim possible actually got together and made this. You did Awesome! This story is on my favorite stories list now. Great Job!
Wow. I have always wondered what it would be like if Kim possible met the powerpuff girls and this is the closet to it iv'e seen so far. Very nice job on this story. You kept the characters true to their actual personalities, the story was very entertaining and Man! You did an Awesome Job! Great Job! Very Nice!
BlazingStarWriter chapter 10 . 6/6
"What's with all the cute freaky girls in this town!" Ron cracks me up. XD
BlazingStarWriter chapter 9 . 6/6
Oh snap! Bonnie paired with Princess Morbucks! I should that seen that coming!
Perfect! I can't wait to see how this turns out.
BlazingStarWriter chapter 5 . 6/6
"Ahhhhh!" screamed Ron "why'd it have to be an evil monkey?" After some explanation. Lol. That was funny. Ron's fear of monkeys made his reaction to Mojo jojo priceless. XD

This story is good so far.
TheForeverWriter chapter 1 . 4/22
Holy hell, this old but it is still good
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
Bonnie got left behind! Don't worry Kim, I forgotten about her too! LOL
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
cool my fav shows thank you
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
bervo it bad booine gites aused bey yaet kp&ron have the gall to they-heros kp&ron aer-justic-want-t-bes
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This review is probably a bit late but I thought I'd let you know that this was a wonderful fanfic. The characters were actually in-character. All of them. And the plot was interesting. This had both comedy and action. It was great! Nice job. :D
Dooly chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
Great story! I really liked how you integrated a lot of details from both shows. And it was nice that everyone was in character, which is pretty rare in fanfiction. Anyway, it's too bad you aren't writing any more PpG fiction, but I'll likely take a look at some of your other KP stuff.
Mewberries chapter 19 . 5/26/2005
Perfect ending! In the true spirit of both Kim Possible and PPG! Fantastic! I can't believe the "pep pills" came back to haunt Kim though. XD Ah well, I loved seeing Ron help save the day too! Yay, Ron! :D This story was great! Awesome comedy and action all the way! Nice job! :) Keep writing please! I can't wait for more KP fics from you! _
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 19 . 5/24/2005
Poor Bonnie!
Cute Sakura Angel chapter 19 . 5/24/2005
*claps 70,0 times* Whoo! Great story! Poor Bonnie, she still hasn't figured out a way out of Princess Morbuck's mansion (is it just me, or is Morbuck a pun name for "more bucks?") Anyway, whoo! I loved every section of this story!
Mewberries chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
Yeah! Go Ron, this time! I bet he'll kick some mad henchman butt and come back to save Kim. The bad guys always forget the "Ron Factor". _ Again, two amazing chapters! I am loving the action here! Keep going, please! :)