Reviews for Dangerous Girls
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
cool my fav shows thank you
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
bervo it bad booine gites aused bey yaet kp&ron have the gall to they-heros kp&ron aer-justic-want-t-bes
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This review is probably a bit late but I thought I'd let you know that this was a wonderful fanfic. The characters were actually in-character. All of them. And the plot was interesting. This had both comedy and action. It was great! Nice job. :D
Dooly chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
Great story! I really liked how you integrated a lot of details from both shows. And it was nice that everyone was in character, which is pretty rare in fanfiction. Anyway, it's too bad you aren't writing any more PpG fiction, but I'll likely take a look at some of your other KP stuff.
Mewberries chapter 19 . 5/26/2005
Perfect ending! In the true spirit of both Kim Possible and PPG! Fantastic! I can't believe the "pep pills" came back to haunt Kim though. XD Ah well, I loved seeing Ron help save the day too! Yay, Ron! :D This story was great! Awesome comedy and action all the way! Nice job! :) Keep writing please! I can't wait for more KP fics from you! _
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 19 . 5/24/2005
Poor Bonnie!
Cute Sakura Angel chapter 19 . 5/24/2005
*claps 70,0 times* Whoo! Great story! Poor Bonnie, she still hasn't figured out a way out of Princess Morbuck's mansion (is it just me, or is Morbuck a pun name for "more bucks?") Anyway, whoo! I loved every section of this story!
Mewberries chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
Yeah! Go Ron, this time! I bet he'll kick some mad henchman butt and come back to save Kim. The bad guys always forget the "Ron Factor". _ Again, two amazing chapters! I am loving the action here! Keep going, please! :)
Dreaming Snow chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
*gasp* Oh, no! Kim and the PPG lost! What's gonna happen next? I hope Drakken and Mojo doesn't get away with this! Oh, and can you feature Wade in one of the chapters? That would be so cool!
Mewberries chapter 15 . 5/11/2005
KIM ROCKS! I loved Chapter 14! She totally out-classed Princess! Way to go, Kim. Show those non-believing Powerpuffs what-for! :) And go Ron, too, for being the ever-perfect distraction (and Rufus too)! _ Great chapters! What evil have those two bumbling villains cooked up this time? Can't wait to find out! Keep going! :D
Cute Sakura Angel chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
Yay! The PPG finally realize that Kim's a heroine! Yay!
Cute Sakura Angel chapter 15 . 5/11/2005
this is great! Maybe you can feature The Rowdyruff Boys later in your story, or even Him!
charmed sakura chapter 15 . 5/11/2005
Where's Shego? I feel like she's the only smart villain.
Mewberries chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
Haha! I loved the "tailing" experience! Poor Ron...and then he had to go shopping with them, and carry the bags, and pay for the stuff...they're gonna pay him back right? XD Poor poor Ron. _ Great chapters! I can't wait for more!
Cute Sakura Angel chapter 13 . 5/4/2005
FINALLY, YOU UPDATED! WHOO!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »