Reviews for Chances Are
Babysis64 chapter 33 . 11/22
oh my this was a great chapter update. Thank you for sharing this with us. Wow his sister returned as his daughter. I wonder what they will name the babies. I hope all the little family is extremely happy.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 33 . 11/22
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter I hope you update really soon
andrewpine chapter 32 . 11/11
As old as he is he should have control over his blood lust since he isn't a squirrel munchers like the Cullen. matter in fact
all of the vampires there that weren't Cullens should have no trouble with their blood lust.
hope she doesn't give their daughter that stupid name.
Babysis64 chapter 32 . 11/10
wow this was a good chapter. Glad the twins made it. Now for Bella to make it through her transformation right. Thank you for sending this to us. I wonder if Caius will allow the women fuss around the babies. I sure hope Aro doesn't use Bella right, she can turn on him and just use her power on Caius, the babies and her right and Marcus.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 32 . 11/10
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter I hope you update really soon
Babysis64 chapter 31 . 11/8
wow this was a good chapter update, thank you for sharing this with us. I can't believe Aro, if Bella has to be on the guard he should put the other Queens on the guard as well right, that is to be fair. Also when Bella sees Carlisle why does his family have to be there with him.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 11/7
Does Aro really believe that he can make her join the guard?
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 11/5
Wow twins that is awesome, I wonder if they are going to have to boys or two girls or one of each. This is amazing. Thank you for sharing this chapter with us.
Kandince-Rayne chapter 29 . 11/5
It says there are 30 chapters but only 29 are showing up
andrewpine chapter 29 . 11/4
Need to check your spelling.
Curious how Jacob was turned since venom is deadly to shifters.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 11/2
wow another good chapter. I can't believe that Jacob is a vampire. I thought their venom kills them. I'm glad he survived though. I wish him and Bree all the best.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 11/2
wow this was a good chapter I thought. I'm glad that Bella is feeling a little better since she had the blood right. Wow the Volturri sure likes Bella the new Queen and soon princess.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 28 . 10/29
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter. That story is ameizing and crazy Great chapter I hope you update really soon
Moonlight Howlin chapter 28 . 10/29
Awhh, one big family. And Caius gets all homey too. Love it!
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 10/28
awe this was a sweet chapter I thought. The claiming with Marcus and Athena was awesome. Now they are one, he has her bite, did he bite her as well I wonder. Thank you for sharing this chapter with us.