Reviews for The Psycho in Me Part2: Comes the Thunder
jijibiji chapter 9 . 1/18/2021
I NEED MORE ARGHHHH PLEASEEE IT IS AMAZIIIING
UltimateAvengers chapter 9 . 12/27/2020
AMITY BETTER BE RESSURECTED. I'LL STOP FOLLOWING IF SHE ISN'T.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 9 . 12/27/2020
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Damn the Oracle who has orchestrated everything that's happened to and around Luz includin her nightmares is gonna live to regret what she just did let me tell ya. I just hope in the long run Luz is gonna be alright. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ru8e78 chapter 9 . 12/26/2020
One word... Fuck!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 8 . 11/21/2020
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Amity tried to confess to Luz just so she knows before they confront The Emperors Coven but she didn't get the chance given that both Willow and Gus showed up. Love how Luz is actin around Amity though. She's noticing how pretty she is and along with other feelings she's slowly realizing that she likes Amity. Luz's evil alter ego might have a point though whether or not Luz wants to admit it Creepy Luz is literally a part of her personality. Sooner than later she's gonna realize that and then start to come to terms with it. Hopefully it won't happen how Creepy Luz told but we shall see. Can't wait for the next chapter!
brentdyedragon chapter 8 . 11/2/2020
Any idea of how to fix this problem.
Brocki chapter 8 . 11/1/2020
Ni idea hermano , pero cuando intentas meterte , no se puede ...
imjustlikehumphery chapter 7 . 10/27/2020
Great chapter tom, keep it up! I was afraid of this the moment that call was answered. Who knows why the Emperors Coven wants Luz but to make sure she comes they're holdin Ed and Em hostage. I'm glad that Luz won't be goin alone this time though. No offense to King but he's less than helpful in pretty much any combat situation given his size. Anyway looks like Amity, Eda, Lilith, Willow and most likely Gus will be helpin Luz combat against what ever the Coven wants with her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brocki chapter 7 . 10/27/2020
Me encantó este cap .
Nos muestra exactamente lo que el personaje siente y lo que el momento representa .
trainzsimulatorstudios chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
What day are you gonna to post another one chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Now that Amity is alright and knows about Creepy Luz things will be alright in time that is dependin on who's on the other side of this phone call. It doesn't sound like this convo is gonna go in Luz and Amity's favor though but we shall see. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brocki chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
O valla ...esto ... Es más de lo que había imaginado .
Ru8e78 chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
Ayyyyy no los hermanos noooo!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 10/10/2020
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Yea cliffhangers suck but it gets ya to come back for more. Anyway I wonder how Luz, Eda and later Lilith respectively given they're in the bathroom are gonna react to what Amity just told them? In regards to what Amity went through gettin from her house to the Owl House shows just how much she loves and is devoted to Luz. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ru8e78 chapter 5 . 10/9/2020
Aww man not a cliff hanger!