Reviews for Metagaming?
Illium Cadeyrn chapter 14 . 10/15
Funny and good as always , can't wait for the next update.
It would be cool if harry went to the murim world too

Ya dont even have to pick any specific story cuz all of it is all so similar

BUT I RECOMEND “TALES OF DEMONS AND GODS”!

But its up to you bro

Or
What? They deleted for love of magic!? I love that fic!
Battle Harem... Hehehehehehehehe.
hvm2k2 chapter 14 . 10/8
Oh my gods that metaphor. I need to find a way to use it in my DnD sessions.
Tetradical chapter 14 . 10/5
Awesome!
I find it odd that someone would remove FLoM but not Naruto and Xanna literally ejaculating onto a Mosque.
Great chapter, as always.

In case you are interested. FicHub has a cached copy of For Love of Magic.
Just go to and enter the URL where For Love of Magic could previously be found on this site or just enter the ID. They will then give you links in various formats (including PDF and MOBI) to the cached version.
If you don't have the URL anymore, the Fic ID was 11669575.
Ryousanki chapter 14 . 10/3
Why do i get the feeling that Harry will have way too much fun reprogramming the MoV? This allmost begs for some kind of running gag. Anyway, great Progress!
Keep it up!

Ryousanki
The Cowardly Christian chapter 14 . 10/1
Yeah, that would be a pain to repost all that, you have my sympathies. I do hope you do it one day- as it is one of my favorite stories -but I understand you wanting to take your time. No rush, big guy...

Also good chapter, thank you.
Sedracus chapter 14 . 10/1
Amusing as always, thanks!
yesboss21 chapter 14 . 10/1
"but everyone except the mage were now using abilities to control the battlefield, almost turning the battle into a siege. Void Zones, Holy Ground, beams of moonlight that burned demon flesh and so on made advancement a nightmare." Ohhhh what a beautiful image to see

"Quite. The problem is that if I do fix it while the Twisting Nether's anus is even slightly gaped in the general area of the energy release, it will almost certainly unclench and start shitting out demons like a fat kid with diarrhea."

"I could have happily lived another ten thousand years without that mental image." Arko ground out. - gehahahahahahaha i love shitty jokes
Dayside chapter 4 . 10/1
It's a shame that they killed Onyxia. She got totally shafted in the lore.
Would of been a great addition
Wulfkin17 chapter 14 . 9/30
Love it! Keep up the great work!
aesir21 chapter 14 . 9/30
Lol Yhe Karen of the WoW universe that is hilarious.
3,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »