Reviews for Metagaming?
Mistroz chapter 27 . 12/4
Excellent chapter
AktheRuiner chapter 27 . 12/2
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the chapter as I haven't had a chance to drop a review.

I'm eager to see how Harry employs Mu'ru's heart.
The purification of the Twins was amusing to read. I'm happy with the direction you decided to take with them. Though part of me wants to see them do some bad-ass synchronization mage spells and such. Plenty of opportunity for such things as priestess' too though.
Good to see Harry and friends have knowledge of Argus and the imprisoned Titans.
Benedicus' reaction to the twins was amusing.
I'm Glad Alonsus Foul is back amongst the living.
The bit wit Aurastraza was my favorite part of the chapter. Harry finally got to lay a dragon. Next up is hopefully an Aspect. Ain't no way you won't do SOMETHING with Alextraza. I refuse to believe it. Also liked Aura's reaction to the Elixir of Life.

Thanks for writing.
Zyanadryn chapter 1 . 12/2
I wanted to re-read the series from the beginning again, has For the Love of Magic been removed? Is there anywhere else I can read it?
Sajian chapter 27 . 11/30
as much as I am loving the main story, the omakes are even better. plz keep doing it.
cutesnuffles chapter 23 . 11/30
This buffy thing needs to spin out into a separate story. Please?
originalgee chapter 27 . 11/24
still amusing as hell, looking forward to more of the story as it unfolds, ive enjoyed all of these stories thus far, the 2 previous ones were good too
BeelzeBlue chapter 27 . 11/24
I was outright having a bad day, decided to check my updates and saw a new chapter of this, your story has yet again brought a good laugh and happy mood to my day!

Also love that they seem to always end with sunnydale adventures these days, it’s fantastic
timewastin chapter 2 . 11/20
Just started reading this, saw you wondering if Shadowlands would surprise you despite more than likely being a lore abomination. Earned a good chuckle.
RuneFather chapter 27 . 11/18
Awesome
P A N I C mmm chapter 27 . 11/17
This omakes are fire! Awesome work as always
TheForgottenSpartan chapter 27 . 11/13
Yes Harry! Lay the Dragon! I love the sex, but I also love the sly politicking on the side. Every time Harry undermines the greenskins it makes me giggle.

Also, the continued Buffy omakes are a balm to my soul.
Cosmos2001 chapter 27 . 11/13
...OmakeActual story. Sorry not sorry.

Love your work.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
(shapeshifting) synthdroids gynoids

all races/species

Yuuzhan Vong

Krakoa flowers of
Falzyker chapter 27 . 11/13
Wooooo! Dragussy!

Also now that I really think about it if Blizzard weren't such pussies they could totally make Elune like this and it would be canon wouldn't it? Because she's honestly kind of vain (transforming dark trolls into nelfs) and they also had her blessing at the height of their depravity in the nelf empire.
Mol chapter 27 . 11/12
Just here to put forward the motion to have Harry make Jainas armor with an engraved bellybutton. Cheers!
5,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »