Reviews for Metagaming?
dvorkam chapter 35 . 4/8
Bravo man.

I was with this story since For Love of Magic and am so unbelievably happy you got to finish it.

You are one of the very few HPfanfic authors who wrote such an extensive series AND got to finish the story and I am really happy you did, it was an exceedingly ejoyable ride and I really hope you one day get back to HP.

You managed to give all your charcters a unique voice and your out of the box solutioning helped keep the story engaging.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
jiromanawari chapter 25 . 3/27
this is literally the nth time where he had a fight with a really powerful enemy... instead of fucking around (literally and figuratively), he should have used his time wisely by creating magics that would overwhelm or negate magical immunity... but no, basically half of this story is about him having sex with multiple women.
Ginnifex10262006 chapter 15 . 3/7
This is fantastic to read...
keeperofthevoid chapter 36 . 3/6
I have just finished reading this story after binging the whole series. I like that you just write what you want without worrying about the trolls and whiners cause i think too many authors do that!

If you decide to write another story in this series may I recommend Star Wars?
lord of the east chapter 35 . 3/3
This was an amazing fic !
Ashlieghsaurus chapter 35 . 3/1
The three parts are some of the best fics ever written!
Dude chapter 36 . 2/23
hey,

it appears Hephaestus Peverell repostet your harry potter story For LOve of Magic here on this site.
Paladeus chapter 1 . 2/22
Attention Noodlehammer!
Some idiot called Hephestus Peverell has posted a copied version of for the love of magic here

m . fanfiction s / 14330202 / 1 /
Silverwingzz chapter 24 . 2/14
Why are the images getting longer?
Silverwingzz chapter 21 . 2/14
That’s the thing though, I don’t actually hate adrastria, seems more like you hate her and got bored writing her into the story.
ShankZZ chapter 24 . 2/10
while rereading this story i feel like there should be another squeal that starts withese buffy the vampire slayer as the start tho it would probably need another crossover mixed in to give it alot of length
KAP-Simuran-18-06 chapter 35 . 2/6
Wormhammer sounds awesome! Happy to discover your works, dear author, wish you good luck and good health
graciesmokey123 chapter 35 . 1/27
Is this story conpletly done? Becahe i fucking love this au you created, if you are thinking of writing a sequel one idea for a universe thag he would travel to in elder scrolls, but i can also understand if that’s the end of this au, thanks so much for tbe amazing stroies!
Zemu chapter 36 . 1/23
So...how about that sequel? ('_')
Tim Ngu chapter 36 . 1/11