Reviews for Metagaming?
Ghest chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
should probably add a trigger warning for daterape on account of the moonshine shenanigans

light admonishment of a rather serious issue aside, I'm looking forward to Wormhammer
Deaners chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
I enjoyed this from start to finish and will definitely miss your Harry. This will be added again to your list of stories that I will continuously re-read whenever I get in the mood. I'm really looking forward to whatever you write with Worm, as your stories have never disappointed. It'll be interesting to see what you do with the overly edgy/"Life is suffering" universe of Worm.

Also I'm not to sure what the beta-ing process is like, but if you're looking for someone purely for the process of spell-check and making sure the sentences make sense, I would be happy to help if you wanna send me a DM.
astolfo83 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Haha, great way to end.
Looking forward to the next installment as I know next to nothing about Worm.
Should be fun!
Tomczak chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
After having been following this series of crossovers for the last couple of years, it feels weird to know that it had finally ended. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for writting this and giving me the chance to enjoy your spin on these characters.
exomatt chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
What a wonderful ride! I can't wait to see what chaos awaits us.
Possible names :
Toying with Quirks
Darthme1011 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
great story really looking forward to the worm one
Pric3y chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Damn! I’m sad that the fic has finished, it was fantastic! Funny! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I can’t wait to see what chaos Harry & Luna will cause in the Worm-verse!
Sovereign X22 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Well, here we are. The end of another epic story, as always fantastic work and hoping to read your next saga in the Wormverse soon. Can't wait to read the fuckery.
Inferno525 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
I loved this story and the 2 that came before. I love your humor and I've loved watching you grow as a writer over the last few years. I can't wait to read whatever you have in store for us in the future!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
well done with the epilogue, nice ending and glad Jaina was finally romanced
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
My man. I don't know why, since you've consistently written high quality stories and finished them too, but I feel so proud to see this one too be completed.

Thank you for all the time you spend to write, and that you provide this freely to us puny mortals. This was a great story, and while I always want more of a good story, it was a good place to end it too as you noted a few chapters ago (from what I vaguely remember). I'm looking forward to your Worm story, I just have to get around to reading finishing Worm too, so I won't get too confused lol.
Ricknn chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
I seriously didn't expect this story to end here and was well very, very surprised to see the complete tag but despite this the ending felt proper and was very enjoyable. You even left room to do some interesting things in the future such as giving Harry a power boost, leaving Ashara as a potential player for the future, which could be very fun indeed, and a lot more. The story didn't stay past it's welcome and you actually completed a good Warcraft story, that's fairly rare.

Thank you for all the time and energy you've spent on this series over the years. It's been a wild ride and while I do hope it won't end here if it did I'd still be satisfied.
Ericaldrius chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Ah, I remember back in the day, Troll Emperor, I think it was, when you posted an authors note saying you "hadn't watched Worm". You've come a long way.

I still love your stuff. Thanks for writing, I'm looking forward to the next one.
vmage2 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Bruh, 3 years. 3 years of following this. I can't wait to see the next adventure.
KrankenWorgen chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Congratulations for finishing a fantastic story.
I had massive fun reading this.
6,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »