Reviews for Metagaming?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
well done with the epilogue, nice ending and glad Jaina was finally romanced
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
My man. I don't know why, since you've consistently written high quality stories and finished them too, but I feel so proud to see this one too be completed.

Thank you for all the time you spend to write, and that you provide this freely to us puny mortals. This was a great story, and while I always want more of a good story, it was a good place to end it too as you noted a few chapters ago (from what I vaguely remember). I'm looking forward to your Worm story, I just have to get around to reading finishing Worm too, so I won't get too confused lol.
Ricknn chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
I seriously didn't expect this story to end here and was well very, very surprised to see the complete tag but despite this the ending felt proper and was very enjoyable. You even left room to do some interesting things in the future such as giving Harry a power boost, leaving Ashara as a potential player for the future, which could be very fun indeed, and a lot more. The story didn't stay past it's welcome and you actually completed a good Warcraft story, that's fairly rare.

Thank you for all the time and energy you've spent on this series over the years. It's been a wild ride and while I do hope it won't end here if it did I'd still be satisfied.
Ericaldrius chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Ah, I remember back in the day, Troll Emperor, I think it was, when you posted an authors note saying you "hadn't watched Worm". You've come a long way.

I still love your stuff. Thanks for writing, I'm looking forward to the next one.
vmage2 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Bruh, 3 years. 3 years of following this. I can't wait to see the next adventure.
KrankenWorgen chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Congratulations for finishing a fantastic story.
I had massive fun reading this.
myafroatemydog chapter 32 . 9/19/2023
So no more harry potter galavanting accross the universe?
DahakStaz chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Awesome ending, Harry stayed true to himself till the end.

And now he has the freedom to explore the Multiverse at his leasure, the greatest gift someone like him could get.

Can't wait to see more of his shenanigans in new Worlds, your Harry and Luna are delight to read about when they completly wreck the the canon timelines and have fun while kicking ass and taking names.
marlastiano chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
thanks a lot :)
Sypho Dias chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
loved this fic man! sad to see it come to a close but I suppose all things must eventually end. a very satisfying end though!

is the new fic going to be a continuation of the harry potter or naruto series or a start of a new one? would be fun to see what either of those two would get upto but a new one is fine as well I guess.

any idea if you would be writing a fate fic? your harry or even your naruto would be awesome in the age of the gods in nasuverse. or even skyrim. now that would be cool too.

hoping to see your new fic soon!
dloold87 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Totally need to call it Wormhammer, that is just too damn good.
SaintOfReach chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Marcus Kyle chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Another story ends and ends in apotheosis.

Wormhammer ? is this animal related to the hammerhead shark ? but, you know, more wormy ?

In all case thanks for sharing your vision of Harry and Luna walkabout on Azeroth.
Rebell 01 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Nicely done.
Dawning Finally chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
The ending was absolutely perfect. This has been an incredible journey. Thank you for seeing it though to the end.
I haven't read Worm and know nothing about Warhammer but I'll still check out your story when you get around to it. After all, I've never read the Naruto manga or watched the anime when I read Reaching for a Dream.
I hope to still see updates to Shadow Play and Rubber Rebound.
Best of luck in the future.
6,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »