Reviews for Metagaming?
Erinnyes01 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
It's always bittersweet when a fun story draws to a close. You did a great job from start to end, and it was thoroughly enjoyable all the way through. The characterization of a character who wasn't necessarily *good*, per se, but was still pragmatic enough to mostly do good anyway and still be sympathetic was extremely well executed and a very challenging line to walk. Your updates to the story of WoW were similarly fun, and honestly I think Blizzard should just hire you.

Just to say it again: awesome job. I personally don't care about Worm, so not sure I'll be joining you in the next one, but it's been a genuine pleasure to be with you on this ride.
justinmil22 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
love your stories sad and happy another is done
Cleston chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
The continuation of this should be in dxd
somebody chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Love the story, thanks for the hard work! Wormhammer of Wizardry could work, or something like that. I suck at titles and didn't sign up for this though, so I shall let you decide.
HabeFan chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
If you got the chance add simple Omakes now and then how their trip across cosmos went, revisit the buffy image to include Jaina and the eredar and what happens to Azarshia
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
This is inadequate, but all I have to say. Fantastic story!
Apple89123 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Great ending, still sad to see it end! WE DON'T DESERVE YOU! xD I hate worm because of how cringe everyone there is. That whole universe just has a nasty and almost fake vibe to it.
Lilith Lucifuge chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
The end on an era. and yet another notch on your impressive resume.
If only the rest of the worms would take inspiration from you and finish even one of their stories.
I await a guardian chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
thank you, it was a nice ride while it lasted.
Chris PerMow Warner chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
thank you.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Great story, I look forward to the next one.
bob the kraken chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
AYYYYY! well done noodle! congratulations on finishing another banger of a story!
Homarid chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
Wow you really went in on the jaina scene, not bad at all. It's nice to see this story get wrapped up. Thank you for the epilogue, and good luck on your next story.
sirmoonman123 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
sheesh this was one hell of a ride, loved every moment of it.
worm yes
The.Last.Prophet.123 chapter 35 . 9/19/2023
an awesome way to tie up the story my guy!
and that line "my baby girl finally grew up!"
not gonna lie i cracked up on that line an awesome story with an even awesomer ending 10/10 highly recommend!
6,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »