Reviews for Metagaming?
JManM chapter 29 . 1/27
Glory to you and your house.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 29 . 1/27
Great chapter Noodle, sexy nurses are always a plus! Interesting use of the Demon Soul there, reverse time theft huh, or borrowing rather. Wonder how Rhonin would react to seeing it in action.
And hey if we're doing popular video game omakes, what about Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain? I would love to see Quiet interacting with Harry. And especially him poking fun about how she breathes through her skin and that's why she needs to be naked lol. Although, a parasite that targets an individual based on language might be an interesting concept he could explore
Aaaay love cyberpunk, glad you gave her a Medusa upgrade.

And damn killed two whelps, surprised Luna isn't pissed off
ThelonewolfNT chapter 29 . 1/27
HA.
wilhelm.schoene chapter 29 . 1/27
I like the New chapter, but the omake I love.
If you ever write a whole Story with Harry ik the Cyberpunk Verse, i will love that Story!
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 29 . 1/26
I loved this chappy, just wish there was more of it, it would be pretty funny if Harry restored Sindragosa, charmed her and then taunted what remains of Malygos with that fact, although the guy seems pretty far gone at pathetic at this point to be worth the trouble, Sindragosa in human form is pretty hot though ngl.
BigTofu chapter 29 . 1/26
These omakes are just tooooo damn good.
nilluminator chapter 28 . 1/26
"What a bro"
That line left me cackling for a bit. Rhonin would know, having literally gone behind enemy lines to seduce a Windrunner.

Your worldbuilding and smut makes me wistful about what it'd have been like if you'd picked Tamriel instead of Azeroth for the third series.
this went so shit harry is so fuckinhg weak
SirLaze chapter 29 . 1/25
PogCrazy!
Harry as a madman tinkerer in Cyberpunk 2077 is killer! you should have him transmigrate here next!
10/10
evilstatistic19 chapter 29 . 1/25
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
SaintOfReach chapter 29 . 1/25
Exivus chapter 29 . 1/25
Damn your omakes are fucking rad. Better than actual crossover stories others write. Personally I'd be interested to see more of that kind of thing.
5,747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »