Reviews for Metagaming?
NobleHumanRocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I had a feeling this would be your next world since you played WoW before and there are comprehensive wikis out there. Decent first chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
FicWader chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
OK i dont think i could have wanted a better world for the next setting, seeing as I love this universe ever since Warcraft II :) I just giggled when i saw the crossover tag :D (god's sake, Im still playing WoW WotLK on a private server right now)
Astronauts chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Such a good choice for their next world!
I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Azeroth wakes up and considers Harry her daddy.
MinusIQ chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Down another rabbit hole we go, thanks for writing this.
ellainaparker chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
yes part three!
guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I'm so excited about seeing these characters in WOW
Yohnos chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Well that's interresting
sattilallu chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Thank you for the new fic man. I really hoped you would write a crossover with Dresden files, but I am sure I would enjoy this too, though I don't really know anything about Azeroth.
Breitve chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Looking forward to seeing you explore the Warcraft world with Harry and Luna. And exited for the shenanigans to come thank you for sharing
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Yay, new story! And starting off similar to Plums' story means I understood what was happening, even with my limited WoW knowledge. Double yay!
Ikousetsu chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Quiet interested in the interactions between harry and the Aspects
BoB teh Snail chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I don't know anything about Warcraft so this will definitely be a new and exciting read! Well written as always.
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Yay! Another things to read! Thank you.
Helltul chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
So happy with the choice of warcraft as the next part going to enjoy how you expand this section. Are you going to be using any of the shadowlands lore in terms of the dreadlords and lich king or just ignore it for now?
Douggernaut chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
A WoW crossover that might actually get finished? Sign me up Noodlehammer! /s

Looking forward to more! WoW Definitely fun world to explore.
6,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 450 457 458 459 460 461 Next »