Reviews for Charcoal Sketches
super cute!
Nefariousandrea chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
SQUEE! SO CUTE!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
aww! deans such a cutie[:
RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
The Moo: Aww, that was very cute :-)
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Aww, how sweet. I think that I shall sit and smile now at that fic. It was quite cute, expecially the ending.
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Aw. *Wink.*
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Your Seamus/Dean's are enough to make me have a squeeing fit! *squees* I absolutely adore them! _
FreakyFreedomSeeker chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Aw that was sweet. ...Wow, I don't usually find myself saying that, but I enjoyed it.
CloverRock chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
"Anyone else would have received a curt no, but Seamus wasn't like anyone Dean had ever met."

I think that is one of the more "inspirational" lines for the oh-so-lovely seamus/Dean pairing :D I love it. But you know I love it cause I like, worship your writing.

That said- Write more. Now. Like, right this second. I think I am going into a weird Seamus/Dean withdrawl. It's a scary scary place, here.

...

Seriously, stop reading this. Get writing. I mean it, missy. Hop to it!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was adorable. Great job.
Celeste Billafonte chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
how cute.
GeneImperfect chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
sweet. I love dean/seamus.
Shikala chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Oh, mah Gawds, they're cute. You have a fluff-WAFF complex, you know that? I fully encourage you, however. Fluff it up to your heart's content!
Sarah Anna Lewis chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
EEp! So cute! Where are the zillions of reviews that say the same thing? Feh, no one reviews any more. Ah, well. Syrupy Sweet and Sugar Coated- always a tee-rific thing in my book.